the Vans thread...

Very nice...ordered these and the slides at the same time. Still waiting on the slides. I guess they shipped from different warehouses.
IMG_20180411_172843.jpg

Those size? collabos are weirdly very nice. Really digging the burnt orange or whatever color that is on the toe.

Yeah I did. Found pics but nowhere that had them, just as that link you posted does not. Thanks though. Didn’t know if they were released at a different time or more limited than the whites that seem to be for sale a bunch of places.

No worries. MLTD had one pair a week or so ago. They were on sale, plus they had 35% off, so they went fairly quick (think it was an 11/11.5). StockX has a spot for them; although no pic and no sales of them as of yet. What size are you looking for? If I see a pair, I’ll message you. I swear I saw them at Blends locally not too long ago also.

Wow i waited to pick up a pair of the Tribe called quest Era's thinking people wouldn't want this pack, and now that's like one of the only models that are sold out everywhere. I got LUCKY and foot locker had one at Jersey Gardens NJ. Ordered it, gonna pick it up this evening.

No worries. MLTD had one pair a week or so ago. They were on sale, plus they had 35% off, so they went fairly quick (think it was an 11/11.5). StockX has a spot for them; although no pic and no sales of them as of yet. What size are you looking for? If I see a pair, I’ll message you. I swear I saw them at Blends locally not too long ago also.

11.5 or 12. Sounds good appreciate it. Had other releases to focus on around the drop so purposefully didn't pay attention to all the colorways so as to not be tempted. But it might be time to go back and grab them. I'll eventually pick up them or the white, but would prefer the blue.

Back
Top Bottom