the Vans thread...

SP’s the other day!
0E998664-14A6-4ED7-AD1A-C092A1EC139F.jpeg

Placed an order in vans.com Friday 8am (EST) but won’t ship out till tomorrow sometime :smh:.

Is this normal for vans.com?

Bruh. I’m sure it’s 3 business days to process. The first day is usually the day after purchase. Saturday and Sunday aren’t business days. So you have Monday and then they ship Tuesday.

Seems pretty standard for just about every company.

I ordered the white sk8 atcq Friday morning around 12:30 am on vans.com. Later I place another order of the OFF-White vulc at 11:00am from Sense. Today I receive my shipment from sense which I didn't expect at all.

I'm guessing it's too late to find the Old Skool LX (black/marshmallow) for anywhere near retail, huh? I slept. :smh:

Were the White SK8 high Tribe Called Quest hard to find? I can find all other colors except for those.

Were the White SK8 high Tribe Called Quest hard to find? I can find all other colors except for those.

None of the stores around me got them. Employee told me even the highest ranked store in the state (NC) didn’t get them. She said they had inquired why and to see if they would and hadn’t gotten a response yet

None of the stores around me got them. Employee told me even the highest ranked store in the state (NC) didn’t get them. She said they had inquired why and to see if they would and hadn’t gotten a response yet

Sweet. Thanks man. Seems like vans.com only got them for now. My local vans store told me to call the large retailers since they might get them in.

you dont deserve them... its been at least 5-6 times its been posted and or reposted everytime they come alive.

I am a railroad conductor, my phone has to be powered off during train operation which can be up 90 hours of my week. Not worth the 18 thousand dollar fine if I get caught checking this thread twenty times a day.

You’re right. I don’t deserve them

Just landed. Disappointed in the fact that OC never emailed me a cancellation from my first two orders(one of each pair). They just dropped off my account, also never received the discount code. Luckily my wife got the cancel/coupon email and I was able to reorder with that.
BFD7FEEB-07E0-40BB-8A4E-4471873E05A4.jpeg

I am a railroad conductor, my phone has to be powered off during train operation which can be up 90 hours of my week. Not worth the 18 thousand dollar fine if I get caught checking this thread twenty times a day.

You’re right. I don’t deserve them

This when reach out and find you a contact who will cop for you. I mean true ish, if you tell me the size and gave me the money, i would do it...

Its a crazy world but some can still be trusted.

Find you a contact man... in sure they coming back again

Back
Top Bottom