the Vans thread...

FYI

If you live near a footlocker thats getting these (nyc and hollywood)...they are allowing rewards on these. I slept on black panthers, so I swung by and was happy to see them sitting. Asked them about the rewards and was expecting a no but got a yes and ended up grabbing the avengers which i wasn’t even planning on getting.

$50 and $55 respectively.

4EF00708-6156-4D7A-84A5-459902E83D54.jpeg

I’ve been out the Vans talk for months... what’s some good Old School lows to look into over the last 6-8 months?

Look point blank rock more vans than anything. Why... because the are great. Every color, well made, easy cleaning and I can get 2 pair for what folks buying for terrible jordans.

I ..might become full on vans

Can’t beat cheap but durable. Have 2 pairs of 8 year old authentics that haven’t fallen apart on me yet. Got 4 new pairs of other Vans that I need to start wearing.

Haha yeah show me where that’s a possibility at this point... I’m willing to pay resell, but at a reasonable cost. Anyone have a serious response?

its really up to you. someone's "reasonable" price can be more/less than another. pay whatever you're comfortable paying. it shouldn't matter what anyone else says.

its really up to you. someone's "reasonable" price can be more/less than another. pay whatever you're comfortable paying. it shouldn't matter what anyone else says.

I get that. I should clarify - what is the current market value? I see ebay listings for $130-150. That seems pretty high to me..

I think you could probably pick up a pair for around ~100 but they seem to be really size dependent. On GOAT a size 10.5 price is $115 (assuming we are talking red dhalia old skools not slips) but a size 9 is $200.

But honesty the shoes are nice but i think $120 would be my limit personally (i own a pair for the record and i really like them)

i would be patient and wait for a restock but if u can’t wait then I would try to get them under 100

Back
Top Bottom