the Vans thread...

Joined Dec 12, 2012
Perfect.... I'm a 10

All orders complete. Sold WTF avengers for 156 today. Copped dead pool and marvel.

I love VANS...!!!!

Let folks buy their j's.. I will take 2 pair of vans for a single pair j's

Joined Sep 9, 2012
Did this line drop online only or did the stores get then aswell? I knew I should'e bought em this morning when I got the email. I was to busy worrying about the tmnt drop lol.

Joined Apr 13, 2013
In-store, at least at Vans.

Try you local skateshop too. I know mine had/has pairs.

Last edited:
Joined Nov 17, 2016
Did this line drop online only or did the stores get then aswell? I knew I should'e bought em this morning when I got the email. I was to busy worrying about the tmnt drop lol.
I checked both Vans stores near me and they both said they were only getting 2 of each size for each shoe in the stores

Joined May 1, 2018
Works for marvel x vans on moose limited. Select sizes left. Got deadpool and black panther 100 shipped!
Wow, nice. How much was shipping?

EDIT: nvm, answered my own question. Went for Black Panther & Hulk, and got free shipping. $98 total

Last edited:
Joined Jan 24, 2017
Deadpool one is messed up. Tacos instead of chimichangas on the inside of the tongue. And chinese stars on the medial side.
I thought the same thing about the throwing stars...I don't ever recall him using them. Perhaps, they're stuck in him, but that's a stretch. True about the tacos...should have been chimichangas. Easy pass on those.

Joined Mar 1, 2018
FYI

If you live near a footlocker thats getting these (nyc and hollywood)...they are allowing rewards on these. I slept on black panthers, so I swung by and was happy to see them sitting. Asked them about the rewards and was expecting a no but got a yes and ended up grabbing the avengers which i wasn’t even planning on getting.

$50 and $55 respectively.

4EF00708-6156-4D7A-84A5-459902E83D54.jpeg

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now