the Vans thread...

Anyone know places in Canada carrying the gc authentics? Or anywhere online that'd ship to Canada? Unfortunately Vans still hasn't started a proper Canadian site :smh:

thanks man! looks like youre the king of info for Vans stuff. repped!
thanks but not even close lol that's the folks over there at strictly vans and utp I just like this small ever growing community so like the OG's over there I spread info and deals whenever I can

Is there any where left to drop the Old Skool Dahlias? I missed em by a few minutes on feature yesterday.

I'm gonna be that guy. Look, buy what y'all want. This is just me being curious. What do y'all see in those CNCPTS? Is it the print? Colorway? I find it hard to belive yall would jump on those if y'all saw them at a Vans store with no CNCPT co sign.

Last edited:
You might he right. I mean the cream color one is nice but I'll probably pass

By any chance does anyone know what these are?

I'm gonna be that guy. Look, buy what y'all want. This is just me being curious. What do y'all see in those CNCPTS? Is it the print? Colorway? I find it hard to belive yall would jump on those if y'all saw them at a Vans store with no CNCPT co sign.

I agree, passing on the Concepts collab but gonna try to get the GC authentics in store tomorrow morning.

Slip ons came in today. Thanks again to whoever posted the Feature link. I went half a size down and they fit perfect.

Appreciate the help this thread provides.
You went half size down from your normal vans slip on size right? I'm thinking about getting them but what do you feel is the main factor that makes the .5 down justified? Is it just the length or maybe depth of the vault? Always wondered how the heel felt in vault slip ons. 

Concepts hasn't done a good vans collab since those denim old skools with the checkered sole.

You went half size down from your normal vans slip on size right? I'm thinking about getting them but what do you feel is the main factor that makes the .5 down justified? Is it just the length or maybe depth of the vault? Always wondered how the heel felt in vault slip ons. 

I always get a 9 in Vans.

Did anyone who ordered the GC restock on Vans yesterday check their order status? I'm in Cali and won't get them till the 27th lol. So much for that fedex 3 day promo

Checked my local Vans and they had nothing. These GC are in high demand.

Last edited:
Possibly but I find that strange considering last year they were a far for $15 on zumiez last year then he wears something similar and it blows up I don't really care either way just my observation

Possibly but I find that strange considering last year they were a far for $15 on zumiez last year then he wears something similar and it blows up I don't really care either way just my observation

What you're hinting at is true though. People are on that guys balls. It would be stupit to suggest he didn't have some influence in this hype.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom