the Vans thread...

Rocked mine today...

Hey soooo....I am a new van wear and honestly loving it.

BUT I have one question regarding insoles. So these GC have actually been super comfy all day but I am debating switching insoles to my archon support memory foam ones. Since most are glued in I either have to remove the entire inside including insole AND actual bottom then try to remove the insole from the main piece. For the WTAP...it was easy but for these GC..not so much so I just left it alone.

Do any of you switch insoles to accommodate for how flat they are?

i was thinking of putting an sb sole in one of my slip ons lol

What you're hinting at is true though. People are on that guys balls. It would be stupit to suggest he didn't have some influence in this hype.
just saw the shirt I LOVE LA with Boston green color. what is that guy thinking? i better not see a Laker fan wearing that just because the shirt is made hyped and limited. anyways, the love in this thread is amazing with people helping each other.

Last edited:
just saw the shirt I LOVE LA with Boston green color. what is that guy thinking? i better not see a Laker fan wearing that just because the shirt is made hyped and limited. anyways, the love in this thread is amazing with people helping each other.
most laker fans on NT are just Kobe fans.

i for one would never rock any celtics attire 

Checked my local Vans and they had nothing. These GC are in high demand.
Went to my local vans store inside the mall and asked if they have been having a lot of requests for the Golden Coast, he looked at me for a minute until I realized he didn't know what shoe I was talking about lol guess they are not in high demand everywhere but I do live outside Atlanta so maybe just the people around me don't know.

Anyone got the OG classic slip on LX in a 8.5 and need a 9?

Got mine in a size 9 (1/2 size lower than tts) but still a little loose.  9 in the GC authentics are perfect though.

or if anyone wants the slip ons size 9 for retail + shipping let me know

Anyone got the OG classic slip on LX in a 8.5 and need a 9?

Got mine in a size 9 (1/2 size lower than tts) but still a little loose.  9 in the GC authentics are perfect though.

or if anyone wants the slip ons size 9 for retail + shipping let me know
ill take them! pmed ya

Passed on cncpts becuase of the RF L this morning.. need to use my extra money for resell smh

Are all Vans the same comfort wise?

My first pair of Vans (Vault) was some "Old Skool LX" for $100 and man they're uncomfortable as heck.

I really like the Taka Hayashi stuff, but I'm afraid to drop that kind of money on Vans and have them be just as uncomfortable as my first pair of vans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom