the Vans thread...

Just curious has anyone ever ordered a vans "custom" version of the golden coast checkerboard? And if so, how did it turn out? Same thing or subtle differences?

The custom is WAY brighter than the regular golden coast....other than that everything else is the same

Yeah I figured that lol. The search for a 10.5 continues. Thank you!
I remember seeing a custom one before I had my GC and it was nice. you considered the Anaheim pack version? those look nice too.
While on the custom topic, I want to recreate the old skool red dahlia...

I remember seeing a custom one before I had my GC and it was nice. you considered the Anaheim pack version? those look nice too.
While on the custom topic, I want to recreate the old skool red dahlia...

I already got the Anaheim 44s and still need GC :lol:. But I agree the 44s are hella nice.

I wanted the "checkerboard" slips but those sold out in my size fast.

So my wife got that pair and I got the TB quilted K pair.

I also went for the OS quilted material on Karl.com at 2am but that went horrible
They didn't even come in my size on vans, 10 in men's was the biggest

IMG_5492.JPG
UNDS'd for casual Friday

Check your local VANS, GOLDEN COASTS is making a restock.
All my stores near me just got them in today.

Will try for old Skools. Think I saw chukka lows leaked too which is a bummer, not a fan at all of that model.

Sk8-Hi too? Thought I saw the three models somewhere...Too bad they didn't do a Cab...Feel like the theme would've worked really on those...

I'm down for the Old Skool though...

For everybody who has the Old Skool Pros...How do they fit compared to the standard Old Skool's?...Wanting to order a pair but the added insole has me second guessing the size...

For everybody who has the Old Skool Pros...How do they fit compared to the standard Old Skool's?...Wanting to order a pair but the added insole has me second guessing the size...

I think they're a little tighter out of the box, but I would stick to your non pro size, same for the sk8 hi imo. The ultracush is money, no going back for me

Back
Top Bottom