the Vans thread...

CFC57330-2291-4CB7-8751-5B51D91A50AA.jpeg
A096DB00-AFD0-4119-95FE-5BDC75F3DD9E.jpeg
I had mine since last week.

Is there anywhere else that the white sk8-hi's can be found? I thought they would drop on Vans around 10 or so.

Whew almost pissed.... missed white sk8 hi on vans website but literally had just copped them from a dude for 140 - 10 ebay bucks.

But sold utility Orange vapor max for 200 after getting them for 110 off Concepts. Want looking to resale but I made money and the buyer saved money since they are really 225+taxes and shipping.

And woke up to easily cop the old skool from vans site.

Morale of story.... sometimes it works out.

Today was a good day.

nZwxflC.png

Whew almost pissed.... missed white sk8 hi on vans website but literally had just copped them from a dude for 140 - 10 ebay bucks.

But sold utility Orange vapor max for 200 after getting them for 110 off Concepts. Want looking to resale but I made money and the buyer saved money since they are really 225+taxes and shipping.

And woke up to easily cop the old skool from vans site.

Morale of story.... sometimes it works out.

Today was a good day.

nZwxflC.png
Damn when did cncpts sell those for 110?

I just copped the black and checkers off whites. Anybody else catch the release or kno anything about them?

Thinking the white SK8-Hi's are a Vans exclusive. Haven't seen any spots post them

I went to the Vans shop near my office this morning to get the slides because I want to grill with ATCQ on my feet. The employee there said the white SK8-Hi was a vans.com exclusive and pop-up exclusive. They were putting up multiple displays for the release, but they only got 2 of every size. Some guys came in and put a major dent in supply while I was there. Seemed like alot of promo for so little supply.

Back
Top Bottom