the Vans thread...

Vans dropped the ball on Cut n Pastes... they missed the excitement by holding them back..no longer Interested myself.

Yeah they really shot themselves in the foot by holding them back. The fact that Virgil confirmed he didnt design them killed a lot of potential interest in them. Id still like a pair at retail though

anyone get the skateboard? my cartoon deck from bodega mysteriously got refunded today after they sent out tracking # -____-

i havent seen the decks released on many sites

Haven't seen the black/marshmellow in person. Are they that different?

This pic makes them look soooo milky
upload_2018-8-28_13-23-56.png

anyone get the skateboard? my cartoon deck from bodega mysteriously got refunded today after they sent out tracking # -____-

i havent seen the decks released on many sites

Lol Bodega is the ****ing worst. Workers there can't do their job. Plus if an employee decides they want your order it will get canceled. Scum.

Was able to cop white sk8 hi cap on btsn but shipped came out to $160.. ouch
I was about to cop the white pair too but when I realized it was $160 I figured I’d just wait for the black pair to pop up. I’ll pay $160 for the black pair but the marshmallow pair will have to be closer to their US price. I understand why you copped them though. It is better than feeding the resellers

I wore my denim pair of Disney Vans the other day and was surprised at how nice they look. The white is more of a marshmallow color. I haven’t worn the black pair yet. I’m debating whether or not to sell the black pair as I don’t know that I need 2 pairs of Mickey Mouse vans

Nrml.ca has the blacks CAP online soon. Maybe 11-12 est. Copped 2 10.5s in store. Still sitting. Not much interest in Ottawa.

Back
Top Bottom