the Vans thread...

Noob question

In Vault Authentics, do I need to size down half a size? My US 10 Vault Slip On are kinda long.

If they're too long for you, then that's a given lol; especially if you're encountering heel slippage. I .5 down on GR Authentics and most LXs I go a full size down. Mind you, I don't have wide feet either. I know some people with wide feet that stay TTS. I've tried on some LXs that plain old fit me wonky. GR Authentics fit me the best and sizing is consistent for me, too.

got lucky being patient with the wtap olives OS and was able to cop off webster, +freehip +15% off. :pimp::pimp:

Blends x Born Free
Sat 8/18 $100

BlendsUTPpic4.jpg

More pics here
http://www.underthepalmleaves.com/vault-x-blends-x-born-free-10-sk8-hi-reissue-lx-black-8-18-18/

are the WTAPS x Vans flame long sleeve just Vans blanks? if so, are they at least modified in terms of cut? tryign to justify the price, I want the blue one.

Aye someone help me out here.. The navy wtaps old skool.. Are the laces black or just a real dark navy?

Where is the cheapest spot I can get a pair of Vans Checkerboard Authentic Lites? Looked like Tillys had a 20% coupon but no 9.5s.

These dumb mickey mouse vaults don’t come in kids sizes. Makes no sense. How u gonna make Mickey Mouse kicks and not let kids rock them

Back
Top Bottom