The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I didn't like that they killed axel off, I felt the one preachers daughter was less important to the story line, as stated above they could have gone a lot of ways with his character. Either develop ol girls character or off her please.

Since when was Axel's character so endearing? What happened to, "17? Interesting." All of a sudden he's wrongfully imprisoned even though he looks like and has the name of someone from a biker gang.

I thought he was going to get on Carol's good side and do something malicious later. I couldn't believe that character was in jail for a water pistol misunderstanding. I still can't for some reason. It's a little inconsistent. Definitely didn't see them offing him soon after that though. This show kind of reminds me of Prison Break in the way they'll just kill a character for no damn reason as they please. Even after you get attached to them.

On Talking Dead the actor who played Axel said his initial role on TWD was to kidnap one of the group.

this show is amazing!! You never know what happens next in this show. every episode is an intense nail biter. the latest episode has been the most action packe since the season 2 finale.

After following the show for as long as I have, I think it's safe to say that the show is garbage to me.

After Carol gave Axel the loaded pistol, he shoulda pointed it at her and dragged her into the prison or something. Just SOMETHING to mix things up. Every character on the show is boring as hell and it hurts to listen to them talk. Script is downright trash.

Is anyone else not a fan of Rick and this whole internal struggle he's going through? I get that it's his wife, but him going insane? Like what?

Last edited:
I was expecting more to happen in that spoiler lol. How many more episodes are left in this season? I want this war to happen already.

Since when was Axel's character so endearing? What happened to, "17? Interesting." All of a sudden he's wrongfully imprisoned even though he looks like and has the name of someone from a biker gang.

I thought he was going to get on Carol's good side and do something malicious later. I couldn't believe that character was in jail for a water pistol misunderstanding. I still can't for some reason. It's a little inconsistent. Definitely didn't see them offing him soon after that though. This show kind of reminds me of Prison Break in the way they'll just kill a character for no damn reason as they please. Even after you get attached to them.

Tell me you didn't think he was going to pop Carol when she handed him that pistol? The thought had to at least cross your mind

Son. I was thinking exactly that. Like is Carol really that stupid to give him a loaded pistol? But nothing happened. :lol:

On Talking Dead the actor who played Axel said his initial role on TWD was to kidnap one of the group.

Now that would of been believable and in-line with the character.

Last edited:

Tell me you didn't think he was going to pop Carol when she handed him that pistol? The thought had to at least cross your mind

Son. I was thinking exactly that. Like is Carol really that stupid to give him a loaded pistol? But nothing happened. :lol:

Now that would of been believable and in-line with the character.

All of this. The fact that neither happened has turned me off from the show a bit.

Say what you will, but it's these little inconsistencies that make the show bad for me.

Back
Top Bottom