The Walking Dead - Official Thread

:rofl: That's crazy son! Too much :rofl:

After following the show for as long as I have, I think it's safe to say that the show is garbage to me.

After Carol gave Axel the loaded pistol, he shoulda pointed it at her and dragged her into the prison or something. Just SOMETHING to mix things up. Every character on the show is boring as hell and it hurts to listen to them talk. Script is downright trash.

Is anyone else not a fan of Rick and this whole internal struggle he's going through? I get that it's his wife, but him going insane? Like what?
carol didnt give axel the gun. he already had it.  and the axel character was pretty much the same in the comic. kind of a creeper in that he was hitting on everyone, but a nice guy who wanted to help out.  they're not changing the personalities of any of the ACTUAL characters from the comic. they're pretty much playing out the way they did in that.

Well except Andrea.  Her TV character is horrible.  They've got her playing the role of helpless little girl when she's the nicest with a gun/best shot in the series.  she went from being a strong independent woman to "phillip (or whatever the governor's name is) don't!"

Last edited:
After following the show for as long as I have, I think it's safe to say that the show is garbage to me.

After Carol gave Axel the loaded pistol, he shoulda pointed it at her and dragged her into the prison or something. Just SOMETHING to mix things up. Every character on the show is boring as hell and it hurts to listen to them talk. Script is downright trash.

Is anyone else not a fan of Rick and this whole internal struggle he's going through? I get that it's his wife, but him going insane? Like what?

carol didnt give axel the gun. he already had it.  and the axel character was pretty much the same in the comic. kind of a creeper in that he was hitting on everyone, but a nice guy who wanted to help out.  they're not changing the personalities of any of the ACTUAL characters from the comic. they're pretty much playing out the way they did in that.

Well except Andrea.  Her TV character is horrible.  They've got her playing the role of helpless little girl when she's the nicest with a gun/best shot in the series.  she went from being a strong independent woman to "phillip (or whatever the governor's name is) don't!"

Ah I see. I didn't read the comics, so thanks for the insight.

I agree about Andrea. In the first couple seasons, she actually played a role in killing zombies with her nice aim, but so far in this 3rd season she's been cringe-worthy.

That person who drove the truck. I think it was Andrea. Hell I think she is still on the prison grounds somewhere.

That person who drove the truck. I think it was Andrea. Hell I think she is still on the prison grounds somewhere.

Looks like u don't pay much attention to the show... She tried to find out where they were also told the Gov she wanted to go to the prison after the assault.

I don't know why you guys wanted Axel to be bad. Right from the start, him and the other jail guy said they were willing to help and stay out of the way. Why would he kidnap someone? Or kill Carol? He needed the group's help + the safety of the prison. The only creepy thing he did was hit on the girl - and can you blame him? Homies been locked up forever with a bunch of dudes :lol:

the last scene is why I watch. not perfect, but good.

I guess the whole season has been building up to a final prison vs. woodbery showdown. this was a good prequel, but not sure how they'll drag this on for another 4 episodes without a decisive battle.

great to see crossbow back on the team. if Merle can be loyal, they will destroy woodbery. blonde bimbo has a month to rejoin her men. otherwise I hope she is killed in the finale.

He has a point though.

When Axel started saying more than 2 words I was like "why is this dude talking?"

Not that I don't like the guy, but usually most minor characters in the show barely say a thing.

When he got shot in the head, I was like "oh that's why."

They tried to make me care about Axel. lol not happening
"you follow me?"

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys wanted Axel to be bad. Right from the start, him and the other jail guy said they were willing to help and stay out of the way. Why would he kidnap someone? Or kill Carol? He needed the group's help + the safety of the prison. The only creepy thing he did was hit on the girl - and can you blame him? Homies been locked up forever with a bunch of dudes :lol:
I didn't want him to be bad but given the introduction to the prisoners and the absence of one prisoner that was in the comics I thought they'd have Axel play that role but a few eps in to the first half of the 3rd season I knew they dropped that storyline since similar to what the Governor has done in the comics what that prisoner does is pretty graphic.

I think it was Andrea driving the truck. 

The governor and his guys were all surprised when it came through. The question is: what's she up to? 

Playing both sides until she figures out whats going on and who stared this war so she knows who to stab in the back? 

She knows they can handle 15 or so walkers in an open field and run away acting like she tried to shoot them...

And a lot of the governors gun fire was just extra rounds into the air to attract walkers. That place is about to be swarmed....

it was that one chick andrea asked where they were. Why would andrea drive a van full of zombies into the camp. I dont even think she knows where the prison is.

I'm hoping the governor story line ends this season though...

Looks like u don't pay much attention to the show... She tried to find out where they were also told the Gov she wanted to go to the prison after the assault.
:rolleyes sit down somewhere If you were paying attention then you would see that the Governor was shocked when the truck came through. The person who came out of the truck also seemed to have a female stature. So one can speculate

Last edited:
Tyrese is going to meet up with Rick like Arnold did with the black dude from predator.

I think.

:rolleyes sit down somewhere If you were paying attention then you would see that the Governor was shocked when the truck came through. The person who came out of the truck also seemed to have a female stature. So one can speculate
I think the one who came out the truck was a female but Andrea wouldn't go and do that. I still thought I saw some blonde hair sticking out from her helmet. Why would she fake concern about her friends in front of the Governor and the guy with glasses if she wanted to go and take a crap on the safety of their prison? She wouldn't have to act.

Back
Top Bottom