The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Quick question. Remember earlier in the season near the end of several episodes the camera would be in a POV shot, to insinuate that someone is watching the prison? They haven't revealed who is that is yet right? It can't be Andrea, Michonne or the Governor because they all found out the prison exists thru Glen and Maggie. I'm thinking if the Governor didn't know who was driving the truck with the zombies it might've been that person.

Wasnt it that little prisoner dude from G's to Gents?

Possibly. I do remember him making his way back into the prison but I wasn't sure if it was before or after he got chased out.

Well it's more so about now they had to deal with zombies and bullets at the same time coming from the Governor's crew and the truck full of zombies

Only thing that bothers me is these dudes are all looking like Mark Wahlberg in Shooter until they have to hit some humans :smh:

How did only 2 dudes die in what seemed like 1000 bullets fired from assault rifles, LMGs, pistols, etc.

This dude Governor was just standing still in the middle of a field and Maggie was hiding behind a damn cabinet :lol:

Last edited:
Yall who think the driver was Andrea are pretty slow and don't pay attention to the ep at all.

Don't really care where the scripts are coming from. If dude who posts them keeps doing it that's cool.

Yall who think the driver was Andrea are pretty slow and don't pay attention to the ep at all.

Don't really care where the scripts are coming from. If dude who posts them keeps doing it that's cool.
and dont pay attention to next week previews either i recon. or the fact that the gov had the scientist watch her. or the wardrobe see was wearing. or her size.

Yall ducking the MOST important question tho...

WHERE ARE YALL GETTING THESE SCRIPTS!!!

they leak from directors or people who worked on the show

so I post them after every episode for those who wanna know what happens next

Last edited:

and dont pay attention to next week previews either i recon. or the fact that the gov had the scientist watch her. or the wardrobe see was wearing. or her size.

Guys...we get it.

It was Lori...and she's still alive. 8)

Guys...we get it.

It was Lori...and she's still alive. 8)
I was actually waiting for those few guys that kept saying Lori is a live to show up when she actually showed back up as a hallucination and try to spin it in to some way she's still alive :lol:

And the people who believe it was the girl that Andrea was talking to, don't pay attention to the episode itself I recon.

If it was her, she wouldn't have been standing around Woodbury, guarding the walls. She would have been part of the plan and gone with them...

"You stand around and guard the gates for a while. We will be a couple miles away, shooting thousands of rounds. I'd say wait 30 minutes, then get geared up and head our way. Should be perfect timing."

Now THAT makes no sense

Or the wardrobe she was wearing or her size...

Basically, both of us are probably wrong..

I miss shane. If he were around, woodbury wouldn't even exist anymore. woulda just rolled up, banged one of the governors main beezy's, killed the gov, then came back to the prison and banged Andrea or got some Maggie buns. Let glen and rick stay all emotional, have em arguin about whats best for the "group" lol

And the people who believe it was the girl that Andrea was talking to, don't pay attention to the episode itself I recon.

If it was her, she wouldn't have been standing around Woodbury, guarding the walls. She would have been part of the plan and gone with them...

"You stand around and guard the gates for a while. We will be a couple miles away, shooting thousands of rounds. I'd say wait 30 minutes, then get geared up and head our way. Should be perfect timing."

Now THAT makes no sense

Or the wardrobe she was wearing or her size...

Basically, both of us are probably wrong..
you forget this is a tv show. it doesnt have to make complete sense. it just has to be consistent. but based on what we've seen so far, there is absolutely no reason for it to be andrea. none.

they leak from directors or people who worked on the show

so I post them after every episode for those who wanna know what happens next
damn you got this from the director?
I miss shane. If he were around, woodbury wouldn't even exist anymore. woulda just rolled up, banged one of the governors main beezy's, killed the gov, then came back to the prison and banged Andrea or got some Maggie buns. Let glen and rick stay all emotional, have em arguin about whats best for the "group" lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they pulled the okie doke on us.  you dudes havent even realized the prison is the farm.  when's the last time we saw a set that wasn't the prison yard, prison cell, governor's house, same exact woods they're always in?  hell the highway they rescued the latin family from was the same stretch of road from season 1.

most boring sets on television.
mean.gif

dudes fled the farm just to get stuck in a cement barn.

Only thing that bothers me is these dudes are all looking like Mark Wahlberg in Shooter until they have to hit some humans :smh:

How did only 2 dudes die in what seemed like 1000 bullets fired from assault rifles, LMGs, pistols, etc.

This dude Governor was just standing still in the middle of a field and Maggie was hiding behind a damn cabinet :lol:

The goal of the Governor wasn't to kill them all with bullets.

AMC slashed the budget so they could keep shows like Mad Men alive when they should be dead . Kirkman left because they are clearly not about giving us the full walking dead world and wont give his characters some justice.

AMC slashed the budget so they could keep shows like Mad Men alive when they should be dead . Kirkman left because they are clearly not about giving us the full walking dead world and wont give his characters some justice.

they pulled the okie doke on us.  you dudes havent even realized the prison is the farm.  when's the last time we saw a set that wasn't the prison yard, prison cell, governor's house, same exact woods they're always in?  hell the highway they rescued the latin family from was the same stretch of road from season 1.

most boring sets on television. :smh:

word.

I like how AMC milks the **** out of this by breaking up the season into two halves, having a talk show right after the episode airs, watch insert other amc shows to see more of the trailer for next weeks episode, go online to see more of the trailer for next week, etc. :x :smh: .............If walking dead was on HBO, this would have reached it potential and would have no restrictions in showcasing the true world Kirkman envisioned plus I bet Darabont would have stayed on.

Last edited:

most boring sets on television.
mean.gif

word.

I like how AMC milks the **** out of this by breaking up the season into two halves, having a talk show right after the episode airs, watch insert other amc shows to see more of the trailer for next weeks episode, go online to see more of the trailer for next week, etc.
sick.gif
mean.gif
.............If walking dead was on HBO, this would have reached it potential and would have no restrictions in showcasing the true world Kirkman envisioned plus I bet Darabont would have stayed on.
Enh, in all fairness, the prison/Woodbury arc in the comic lasted pretty long.  I don't think it would do the story full justice if they just rushed through the prison story.  

As far as the most boring sets on TV, what do you want to see?  I mean, they're in the country in the middle of a zombie apocalypse--just like the comic.  You want them to hit up Six Flags Over Georgia for a day trip?  

Back
Top Bottom