The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I like how they're making Lizzy crazy as hell, I wish she woulda killed Judith but AMC don't have the balls smh

Episode was good though, they nailed Abraham, Rosita and the other guy to a T. Look exactly like the comic characters
They have advertisers and infanticide is a difficult subject.

ibzFH3WUYe3GGf.gif

I don't think she was trying to kill her... just smother her until she stops making noise.

I actually have to agree. This chick is like 10 years old, I chalked it up to just her not really knowing what to do and the frustration :lol:

What I wanna know is how Glenn ended up knocked out on a broken walkway when the last time I saw him, he was walking onto a bus?

^ I think that girl is more about survival, any means necessary.

Glen mentioned it to that one girl. How he went on the bus but got off before Maggie knew/to be with her. Something like that.

Babysitter Tyrese though. :lol:

dawg i felt terrible for dude!!!....he had 2 little girls and a baby, son was ready to pull the trigger on himself, when the little one grabbed his wound, dude was tight!!!! :rofl:

having those 2 little girls on your side aint that bad, well at least having the older one aka mini-shane, she has that thirst for blood, seriously becoming one of the most interesting characters, i bet she really goes off the reservation this season and Cuuurll offs her, i say Currrlll offs everybody, i called it.....lol

That little girl is nuts. I knew she was gone off the deep end when she killed those rabbits for nothing when they were at the campfire.

in other news though, i enjoyed having survivalist Glenn back, i hate what his character has become, specially because when you think about it, Glenn is the reason this show even exists being that he was the one to pull Rick the main character from blowing his brains out inside that tank, hopefully he gets his balls back.

also its obviouuuuusss Lizzie was the one who offed Tyrese's girl and Carol was just covering up for her by burning the bodies which were dead already...

They wont off Glenn just yet, simply off the strength that he just survived the plague, i do see him dying, just not this season....sort of what happened with Herschel, he survived the walker bite, would have made no sense to die so soon after.

They wont off Glenn just yet, simply off the strength that he just survived the plague, i do see him dying, just not this season....sort of what happened with Herschel, he survived the walker bite, would have made no sense to die so soon after.
I believe he'll definitely die, just not ANYTIME soon. I say he's gone in season 6 or 7.

The suits him and Maggie made are awesome bro, is gonna take a lot for them to catch a bite with those things on :lol: they should all be walking around with armor like that....btw these are some stupid **** zombies bruh...this dude steered them away with a Molotov....lmao

They need to talk about possibly rebuilding and **** . I know the core of The Walking Dead is survival and them moving from place to place, but there needs to be at least some thought as to if they can possibly one day recover from this. And are they still in Atlanta? When are they gonna run out of walkers to kill?

They need to talk about possibly rebuilding and **** . I know the core of The Walking Dead is survival and them moving from place to place, but there needs to be at least some thought as to if they can possibly one day recover from this. And are they still in Atlanta? When are they gonna run out of walkers to kill?

Almost half a million people live in Atlanta. I think they'll be good for a while :lol:

Back
Top Bottom