The Walking Dead - Official Thread

This ep made me cringe so muh.
Beth crying
Baby crying
Carol
Tyrese lying to those girls about their strength

Terminus....hopefully morgan is there.

Who's Morgan :nerd:

And terminus is basically going to be the new prison as far as setting goes for a while we think?

Who's Morgan???

Last edited:
I was disappointed about the Abraham casting. I always imagined him to be some Major Chip Hazard looking dude. Eugene doesn't do it for me either.

This ep made me cringe so muh.
Beth crying
Baby crying
Carol
Tyrese lying to those girls about their strength

Terminus....hopefully morgan is there.
Who's Morgan
nerd.gif

And terminus is basically going to be the new prison as far as setting goes for a while we think?
Most likely. 

IDK what Terminus is though. The word Terminus can be found nowhere in the comic.

So is terminus where they originally wanted to go but didn't really know? Or was the CDC the right spot? I can't even remember.

Terminus not being in the comics is a major swing I guess :nerd:

So is terminus where they originally wanted to go but didn't really know? Or was the CDC the right spot? I can't even remember.

Terminus not being in the comics is a major swing I guess :nerd:

Terminus will probably replace Washington from the comics I assume, it's probably the same place they heard about on that distress signal on the radio

Yall should listen to some Walking Dead podcasts or peep the reddit thread http://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingdead/ , they answer a lot of these obvious things some aren't catching

Terminus will probably replace Washington from the comics I assume, it's probably the same place they heard about on that distress signal on the radio

Yall should listen to some Walking Dead podcasts or peep the reddit thread http://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingdead/ , they answer a lot of these obvious things some aren't catching
thanks for the link...i had more LOL moments reading through that then about 6 months on NT

I swear I have no idea how to navigate reddit properly. That **** will always be confusing to me man. It's got to be way more obvious than I think.

I have a feeling this is the cannibal group... No way this takes place of Washington... Washington consisted of about 5 volumes in the comic book. Plus Neagan and Jesus would have to be introduced fairly quickly and Neagan is no where near TV friendly.. I think this is where they introduce the cannibals..

The cannibals are a "good" group right but they just eat people and our main group comes to put them to the end right?

I have a feeling this is the cannibal group... No way this takes place of Washington... Washington consisted of about 5 volumes in the comic book. Plus Neagan and Jesus would have to be introduced fairly quickly and Neagan is no where near TV friendly.. I think this is where they introduce the cannibals..

I agree it could probably be a trap, I just don't see them killing off Carol, Tyreese, Judith, Lizzy or Mika via cannibals. But if they do :smokin

Cast is getting rather thick now, someone major gotta die soon

COMIC SPOILER AHEAD do not read
Lizzy and Mika have to be the tv show equivalent of those twin boys

Last edited:
I agree it could probably be a trap, I just don't see them killing off Carol, Tyreese, Judith, Lizzy or Mika via cannibals. But if they do :smokin

Cast is getting rather thick now, someone major gotta die soon

COMIC SPOILER AHEAD do not read
Lizzy and Mika have to be the tv show equivalent of those twin boys

Yes, you are thinking the same way I'm thinking!! That's exactly what I said earlier in the tread... Lizzie reminds me of one of the twin boys... I read a major character is dying. I'm thinking it's Daryl.

I swear I have no idea how to navigate reddit properly. That **** will always be confusing to me man. It's got to be way more obvious than I think.

son, you aint never lie lol. I gave up trying to understand it years ago.

They kill Daryl people will boycott the show.

Yea daryl cant die right now, hes on god mode like rick.

I can see him dying or leaving the group in the final seasons. Maybe theyll use him for the spin off.

Last edited:
Naw Daryl has run his course. He doesn't have to die, he can just go on his own, but he's pretty emo and lame now. Almost glen status

Daryl is still a G, but I think what we see now is a much more submissive Daryl. Part of his early intrigue was knowing that he was a rogue and loose cannon. Now he's completely a follower and loyal to Rick and the group. I still think he's badass though, for sure.

My guess is Carol or Lizzie die after a duel with eachother. Lizzie obsessed with baby Judith after all this time caring for her and when they meet up again Judith looks at Carol as mommy since they'll be with eachother most this time. Or something... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom