The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Just caught up but maan, would not give one damb if carol and those two girls get eaten, I actually hope that happens. Lil ***** was bout to suffocate the baby I woulda whooped her *** then left her hanging on a branch for the walkers

I kinda want rick to die but cmon he is the main character in both TV and comic so I don't think so... my money is on Glenn

I kinda want rick to die but cmon he is the main character in both TV and comic so I don't think so... my money is on Glenn

true true.... let me take a stab at it.....my guess is the sister of maggie, or michonne. If Maggie loses her dad and Glenn her character will be too heartbroken to live on and become worthless on the show.

Did anyone else notice the ninja like "ZIFF" whoosh sound when Lizzie threw Judith's dirty diaper?? Me and my homie were rolling lol

damn so I'm the only one who really wanted Judith dead? a zombie apocalypse is no place for a baby, all she does is make things difficult for everyone else but i guess the viewers need that sole glimmer of happiness in this screwed up reality

The next episode is :smokin according to the rumors

If you ever thought The Walking Dead has been :x after the 1st 2 season then the next episode will make you happy seeing what the are leading towards in the future

all ima say is MOVEMENT

Glenn should leave Maggie for the other chick. She was looking so good last episode
embarassed.gif
her chest game was definitely on point but

maggie >

just sayin

Glenn should leave Maggie for the other chick. She was looking so good last episode
embarassed.gif
I thought I was the only one digging her. I hope she doesn't die anytime soon.
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

I was mind blown when I found out who her brother was...

^I legit looked at all her pix on imdb this morning. 

That chick is fire.

I'd watch the twd just for her, if the show wasn't this bad.

How she go from "I've never shot a gun" to headshoting zombies though?

Last edited:
^^ yall knw she plays for the other team??

Maybe Maggie should leave Glenn for her :evil:

Last edited:
[thread="506654"]Did anyone else think Maggie's accent sounded terrible.  I don't remember quite what it was before, but it sounded like completely different person last ep.[/thread]
[thread="506654"]awful[/thread]

Yeah i noticed this too. I cringed, it didn't sound anything like before. Did they fire her acting coach or something?

[thread="506654"]The Walking Dead Season 4 Premiers 10 13 13/6600#post_19852513​[/thread]
[thread="506654"]The Walking Dead Season 4 Premiers 10 13 13/6600#post_19852513​[/thread]
Yeah i noticed this too. I cringed, it didn't sound anything like before. Did they fire her acting coach or something?
Yea I noticed it when she started talking. I remembered her with more of an american accent. But it sounds like they let her just use her normal accent like people were just gonna go with it since she didnt do much talking the last half of the season. 

Glen should have smashed that girl in front of the zombies. Hahaha. Give the walkers the money shot

Back
Top Bottom