The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Y'all should just go ahead and just make a "I hate the walking dead" thread and be done with it. Save me the "but I still like the show" BS please. Been said over and over

eyes.gif

No I did not you claim that Breaking Bad was their baby... you'd have a better case saying Mad Men.

Walking Dead is their money horse and their most coveted show.

Breaking Bad has/had a nowhere near the success that Walking Dead has.
Yeah, AMC is a household name because of Breaking Bad. You forget Breaking Bad ended just when it was reaching it's peak in viewership. Critically, it was always the top dog on ANY network it's entire run and that's how AMC built it's rep.  Mad Men never had the critical buzz BB did, and TWD has the buzz it has because BB ended at it's PEAK. TWD was their best show in terms or ratings and viewership after BB ended. 

Mad Men built them up, Breaking Bad solidified them, and TWD is their current top tier show in terms of ratings. Remember, Hells on Wheels was supposed to be the next one up but it failed badly, hence why TWD is being dragged out. 

Y'all should just go ahead and just make a "I hate the walking dead" thread and be done with it. Save me the "but I still like the show" BS please. Been said over and over

Tell me about it...

Best thing said in this thread in a minute...

These dudes complain about any and everything yet watch every week and come back to complain some more.

It's never no pleasing some people, but man that **** just gets tiring.

You know what though they make a thread to complain it wouldn't last because it would be a ghost town and like on page 30 or something so they wouldn't continue to do so because they need and audience to complain about the show like we give a flying **** :smh:

You're saying a TWD fan can only have a positive reception to every episode. Come on man, grow up. You have no creative control or any money invested in the show, stop following them so badly. It's okay to disagree on an opinion, that's what they call "being human" but to dismiss someone else's opinion, that's just makes you stupid. 

Last edited:
How did the bad guys at the beggining pf show knew it was rock that strangled their boy?

Yeah, AMC is a household name because of Breaking Bad. You forget Breaking Bad ended just when it was reaching it's peak in viewership. Critically, it was always the top dog on ANY network it's entire run and that's how AMC built it's rep.  Mad Men never had the critical buzz BB did, and TWD has the buzz it has because BB ended at it's PEAK. TWD was their best show in terms or ratings and viewership after BB ended. 

Mad Men built them up, Breaking Bad solidified them, and TWD is their current top tier show in terms of ratings. Remember, Hells on Wheels was supposed to be the next one up but it failed badly, hence why TWD is being dragged out. 

Yeah the success of TWD has nothing to do with BB. At all.

Yeah I didn't understand that part either... like they're all supposed to be a group and family, but they seem so distant from each other after they met up from being away for so long.

Only two that showed any type of emotion for reconnecting back was Glenn and Maggie and that's because he's loosening up her cheeks.

It's like they've all met back up now and not one hug or oh I'm so happy to see that you're alive, but where is such and such has anyone heard from this person or that person that is missing from the group?

Yea it doesnt make sense really. I dont mind it as much normally, but he actually asks Darryl about Beth and he says shes gone just for the sake of the future arc of the story when it would have been more real to say what happened. They are milking things too much.

Last edited:
You're saying a TWD fan can only have a positive reception to every episode. Come on man, grow up. You have no creative control or any money invested in the show, stop following them so badly. It's okay to disagree on an opinion, that's what they call "being human" but to dismiss someone else's opinion, that's just makes you stupid. 
Been heard this too. I'm good on that too bro.

No I did not you claim that Breaking Bad was their baby... you'd have a better case saying Mad Men.

Walking Dead is their money horse and their most coveted show.

Breaking Bad has/had a nowhere near the success that Walking Dead has.

Man you're so far from what is true and what you seem to believe in your head it's not even funny.

Mad Men was what put them on the map because of all of the awards it has won throughout it's entirety.

Breaking Bad is no where near the powerhouse you're making it out to be.

Yes it is considered by most to be up their as the GOAT, myself included, but it never put up big numbers like TWD has... even the series finale.

Breaking Bad caught wind because of word of mouth and critical acclaim and great reviews so people started binge watching it on Netflix and then it started putting up somewhat decent numbers into I believe it was season 4.

TWD has been a powerhouse since jump brah... and it damn sure wasn't because of Breaking Bad... TWD I would say brought viewers into Breaking Bad because they kept promoting it during TWD episodes... and it's only growing and growing and growing... people hate it and complain but you're adding to it's revenue.

Believe it or not the zombie thing has a pretty decent size fanbase.

Yeah the success of TWD has nothing to do with BB. At all.

Yeah this dude is talking from his heart and what he believes to be true to what is actually true.

TWD made itself what it is and Breaking Bad had zero to do with that.

Are you mentally challenged? 

Ahhh typical response from someone who has no legit info to back his claims

"TWD has the buzz it has because BB ended at it's PEAK. TWD was their best show in terms or ratings and viewership after BB ended. "

I should ask you the same question after using such flawed logic.

Man you're so far from what is true and what you seem to believe in your head it's not even funny.

Mad Men was what put them on the map because of all of the awards it has won throughout it's entirety.

Yes it is considered by most to be up their as the GOAT, myself included, but it never put up big numbers like TWD has... even the series finale.

Breaking Bad caught wind because of word of mouth and critical acclaim and great reviews so people started binge watching it on Netflix and then it started putting up somewhat decent numbers into I believe it was season 4.

TWD has been a powerhouse since jump brah... and it damn sure wasn't because of Breaking Bad... TWD I would say brought viewers into Breaking Bad because they kept promoting it during TWD episodes... and it's only growing and growing and growing... people hate it and complain but you're adding to it's revenue.

What are you saying? You and the other dude keep agreeing with me and then just go on rants on how much you like TWD.

Newflash, we all like like the show, hence why we're talking about it. I know it has the ratings. I said this before...lol

The other guy admitted he just dismisses whatever he can't make a decent case for. I know it's growing, I know it's the last show AMC has on that's relevant but it's still bad. 

Last edited:
Are you mentally challenged? 

Ahhh typical response from someone who has no legit info to back his claims

"TWD has the buzz it has because BB ended at it's PEAK. TWD was their best show in terms or ratings and viewership after BB ended. "

I should ask you the same question after using such flawed logic.

For real...

All he has to do is go look at the ratings and come back.

TWD brought viewers to BB more than vice versa.

Most people caught onto BB at the tail end or once the series was finally over.

I don't think dude realizes what a powerhose TWD is in terms of viewership... for a cable network show that is not kid friendly it's putting up unheard of numbers in this day and age of technology and other things to occupy peoples time.

What are you saying? You and the other dude keep agreeing with me and then just go on rants on how much you like TWD.

Newflash, we all like like the show, hence why we're talking about it.

The other guy admitted he just dismisses whatever he can't make a decent case for. I know it's growing, I know it's the last show AMC has on that's relevant but it's still bad. 

What are you even replying to... me and tay1 tay1 are replying to the dumb made up nonsense you're saying that Breaking Bad is responsible for TWD success... that's so far from the truth... and I think we both are giving you evidence to back up our claims, well I am by saying to go look at the numbers and ratings, and now you're trying to go off on some type of circle jerk.

Last edited:
What are you even replying to... me and @tay1 are replying to the dumb made up nonsense you're saying that Breaking Bad is responsible for TWD success... that's so far from the truth... and I think we both are giving you evidence to back up your claims and now you're trying to go off on some type of circle jerk.
I never said that, ever.

I said Breaking Bad solidified AMC as the go to cable network for top tier shows. I said TWD is the next best show they have and they're trying to drag it out as long as they could (which explains this filler season, I thought the season with the governor was superb) until they find the next show in line that's a hit. That's what all I said. 

what i didnt understand was if you know you're being directed into the direction they want you to go
why keep going?

why walk into a trap?

what i didnt understand was if you know you're being directed into the direction they want you to go
why keep going?

why walk into a trap?

What else could they have done? They were getting shot at. Don't know how many people would just stand still.

Back
Top Bottom