The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I'm calling it right now. First episode is Glenn/Maggie's group arriving at Terminus and ending up in the train car. Second episode we find out Rick's plan. A bunch of filler episodes, mid-series finale where they implement the plan, mid-series premier where the plan works, then they go look for a "safe place". I'm still gonna watch though 
tongue.gif
glen maggie is already on the train

Wow. Didn't even think of this. So they were eating BBQ ppl?!?
You just now figured this out ?LMAO

I figured this out last week.  Weird Lady/ Too Nice/Open door/ lots of meat on the grill//. I knew they were people eaters last week

Eating ****** booties tho? Com'n son. Im glad the show is getting graphic and bloodier tho. Nothing pissed me off more that when hershel got his neck cut and was equal to a bloody nose.

I'm calling it right now. First episode is Glenn/Maggie's group arriving at Terminus and ending up in the train car. Second episode we find out Rick's plan. A bunch of filler episodes, mid-series finale where they implement the plan, mid-series premier where the plan works, then they go look for a "safe place". I'm still gonna watch though :tongue:

glen maggie is already on the train

He means what happened between when we last saw them arriving at terminus to now in the train car.

[quote name="ForerunnerADL" url=t/506654/the-walking-dead-season-4-premiers-10-13-13/8190#post_20205129"]
The finale was great but we already know they will spend the first half on the season in the train car.[/quote]

:lol: Imagine? On some Ryan Reynolds 'Buried' type steez

No I did not you claim that Breaking Bad was their baby... you'd have a better case saying Mad Men.

Walking Dead is their money horse and their most coveted show.

Breaking Bad has/had a nowhere near the success that Walking Dead has.

Yeah, AMC is a household name because of Breaking Bad. You forget Breaking Bad ended just when it was reaching it's peak in viewership. Critically, it was always the top dog on ANY network it's entire run and that's how AMC built it's rep.  Mad Men never had the critical buzz BB did, and TWD has the buzz it has because BB ended at it's PEAK. TWD was their best show in terms or ratings and viewership after BB ended. 

Mad Men built them up, Breaking Bad solidified them, and TWD is their current top tier show in terms of ratings. Remember, Hells on Wheels was supposed to be the next one up but it failed badly, hence why TWD is being dragged out. 

Man you're so far from what is true and what you seem to believe in your head it's not even funny.

Mad Men was what put them on the map because of all of the awards it has won throughout it's entirety.

Breaking Bad is no where near the powerhouse you're making it out to be.

Yes it is considered by most to be up their as the GOAT, myself included, but it never put up big numbers like TWD has... even the series finale.

Breaking Bad caught wind because of word of mouth and critical acclaim and great reviews so people started binge watching it on Netflix and then it started putting up somewhat decent numbers into I believe it was season 4.

TWD has been a powerhouse since jump brah... and it damn sure wasn't because of Breaking Bad... TWD I would say brought viewers into Breaking Bad because they kept promoting it during TWD episodes... and it's only growing and growing and growing... people hate it and complain but you're adding to it's revenue.

Believe it or not the zombie thing has a pretty decent size fanbase.
Looks like you're the number one groupie  

You just now figured this out ?LMAO

I figured this out last week.  Weird Lady/ Too Nice/Open door/ lots of meat on the grill//. I knew they were people eaters last week
I would never trust ANYONE who was that welcoming, grilling meat, during a zombie apocalypse. Cannibals.

What confirmed it for me, was when Rick and Co were running and they passed by that fenced off area that had a pill of human bones. Not cool. 

Glad to see Rick's character continue to evolve again. But we all know, with all the additions to the show, we know someone will probably die.

Why does Tara always look scared AF when she meets new people? She every new person will eat her?...I'd eat. 
devil.gif

Carol still bugging me out. i think shes a part of Terminus... i mean she really came out of no where on some sketchy ****.

Carol still bugging me out. i think shes a part of Terminus... i mean she really came out of no where on some sketchy ****.
That would be an interesting plot twist, if she were already part of the Terminus community. 

And/or their queen on some just out collecting new specimen Benjamin Linus steeze
Haha, but that would be too quick for her to establish a community and become the lead. Besides, the dude said the community began right after the zombies began showing.

I thought the lady BBQing was the leader. HAHA.

This show has the potential to be one of the best but they always take the wrong direction in certain situations. 

Still will watch it but its not as exciting as it used to be in the first 3 seasons

This show has the potential to be one of the best but they always take the wrong direction in certain situations. 

Still will watch it but its not as exciting as it used to be in the first 3 seasons
I think the last two season have been exciting. But more importantly, consistent. It is hard to for me to watch Season Two. 

rick shoulda gone in alone for real

i was hoping glenns group was food
Think about it. What were they going to do if he went alone?
Get back up ?
im saying daryl and michonne were the back up

i mean think about it, entering an unknown situation like that and you take carl?

even if carl thinks he's the man, he's still your child whose duty it is to protect

its only cuz this is a story they didnt kill anybody

Yall seen rick step on the baby formula bag? But if ty ain't there yet......confuses I am? Baby eaters?

Carol, the baby & Tyrese didn't meet up with Glenn and them right last episode?

you didn't see all the human skeleton's they passed by when they were running through terminus looking for an escape route?

Naw. I was a little preoccupied while I was watching it.

obviously cannibals

'don't make me kill your boy now'.

they keep them alive because they don't have fridges. And they always have meat on the grill.

ELLKeQN.jpg

Thanks man.

Gonna rewatch the episode tomorrow.

See how Carol is like always looking around confused and thinking, but its like shes up to something.

those people are terminus are pretty smart thought they never have to leave to get food, big *** bear trap.

but i think this is how its gonna play out.

they will eventually take over terminus and make it so its really a sanctuary for people and thats how the series end
think only Darryl, Rick, Carl, Glenn and maggie survive everyone else gets merked.

i never read the comic so i have no clue about anything.

See how Carol is like always looking around confused and thinking, but its like shes up to something.

those people are terminus are pretty smart thought they never have to leave to get food, big *** bear trap.

but i think this is how its gonna play out.

they will eventually take over terminus and make it so its really a sanctuary for people and thats how the series end
think only Darryl, Rick, Carl, Glenn and maggie survive everyone else gets merked.

i never read the comic so i have no clue about anything.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Terminus is a storyline that's only in the show. I know in the comic they encountered cannibals, but not to this extent.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Terminus is a storyline that's only in the show. I know in the comic they encountered cannibals, but not to this extent.
Yep. In the book they were supposed to reach a neighbor which put up big walls to keep zombies out. Terminus is new.

Back
Top Bottom