The Walking Dead - Official Thread

SMH don't trust the black guy who just saved your lives, ungrateful sons of.....:smh:

This white chick is setting the whole group up for the jux tum' bout it's a nice boat we aint rich but the owner is. :smh:
I feel like dude its up to something tho :nerd:

yea ol girl messing up right now

:lol: kid just rage quit a funeral

Last Man on Earth time. I need a laugh after cringing through that first 40 mins yikes

I mean he's clearly up to something but give dude the benefit of the doubt, what is he gonna do try to eat them? Just enjoy your yacht ride and figure it out later.

This overly emotional *** kid is annoying. Dude almost got them killed because he wanted the corpse on the boat. :smh:

This chick is ******* up :smh:

true, dude has that walking dead mentality already while others still thinking like everything gon be fine :lol:

Emo kid gotta go. Alisha needs to give him the yambs so he can drop his nuts and she can stop thinking about Randy

swimming zombie ?

Last edited:
So this thread is for FTWD also? I thought it was another thread last year, guess not. Guess I'll unsubscribe until TWD returns. Nothing against FTWD though, just didn't get my attention enough after season 1.

Back
Top Bottom