The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Alicia is hot but playing old school yahoo/aol chatroom a/s/l games with ppl during the apocalypse should have her thrown overboard

This is clearly his show, dude would be a great asset to Rick's group....when it comes to the apocalypse some people just "get it". 
laugh.gif

He sees a survivor in Nicholas and is trying to take him under his wings. I get the feeling that this is how Walking Dead supervilliains start off. 

I just don't have the desire to stick with this show. After the premiere of episode 1, I was left thinking, "am I supposed to care about these people?"

FTWD is cool. Strand is an interesting character.

Alicia man, she gives zero damns about a zombie apocalypse she looking for someone to get her rocks off. Ol' girl wasted no time after her mans caught the fade to look for an prospective replacement. Knew as soon as she got on the radio she was going to do some dumb ****.

My dude Nick about to slide into some Salazar yambs.

Trevor is a square.

Last edited:
I only care about Alicia on this show. Strand is interesting. I find the dad and two sons annoying.
Its not that bad of a show that its not worth watching. Its decent.

Last edited:
I can't take seriously the opinion of anyone who thinks TWD is better than FTWD.

You're just used to TWD, so that's where your loyalty lies.

That's gotta be it. You haven't had your Shane moment yet. Hershel being decapitated alive. Cannibals. Your shocking moments haven't happened, so there's no emotional attachment.

That's gotta be it.

Yeah I think this group is better than the original TWD atlanta group where you had racist rednecks in the group etc.

I like S1 of TWD better than S1 of FTWD, but I still like S1 of FTWD and I feel like it has better actors and direction than TWD does.

The S2 premier was solid. It's a different series. TWD is more about theatrics and controversy. Their premieres always have all types of chaotic and shocking moments that give you instant gratification, but then fizzle out throughout the season. FTWD has more of a story and mystery that's unraveling throughout. It's not just TWD West.

Alicia is what 17 on the show. She's a teenager of course she's going to do dumb things like talk to anybody who would listen to her on the radio. Also the kid lost his mother, single mother. What do y'all expect from him? I thought it was a good season opener

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

TWD is more about theatrics and controversy. Their premieres always have all types of chaotic and shocking moments that give you instant gratification, but then fizzle out throughout the season. FTWD has more of a story and mystery that's unraveling throughout. It's not just TWD West.
THIS!

Anybody else think Negan and the Saviors are like the Grasshoppers frm Bug's Life and Alexandria/Hilltop are the Ants??

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Anybody else think Negan and the Saviors are like the Grasshoppers frm Bug's Life and Alexandria/Hilltop are the Ants??
Never seen Bug's Life.

[QUOTE name="bakedFresh707"]
Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Never seen Bug's Life.
[/quote]

Whaaaa lol

Last edited:
I can't take seriously the opinion of anyone who thinks TWD is better than FTWD.

You're just used to TWD, so that's where your loyalty lies.

That's gotta be it. You haven't had your Shane moment yet. Hershel being decapitated alive. Cannibals. Your shocking moments haven't happened, so there's no emotional attachment.

That's gotta be it.

nah ... anybody from FTWD could get merked in the most awful fashion this season or in the future and most ppl wouldnt care ... show is a blatant cash grab

did s6 e13-16 yest.

"i sneak an uzi on the island in my army jacket lining" - CAROL MUTHAF****ING CITY

i dont care if darryl gets killed as long as he takes out dwight ... rick needs to go medieval on GTA trevor too

Oct.

What are the chances the FTWD people meet up with TWD people in either of the shows? Would be out of context of the comics but interesting at least.

Back
Top Bottom