The Walking Dead - Official Thread

:rofl: yall buggin Eugene brings the lone comedic relief that isn't complete overkill (Negan and Tara) on this show. When that Savior chick was making remarks at Spencer last episode and noticed Eugene watching and asked if he liked it and Eugene said yes I died laughing

Last edited:
:rofl: yall buggin Eugene brings the lone comedic relief that isn't complete overkill (Negan and Tara) on this show. When that Savior chick was making remarks at Spencer last episode and noticed Eugene watching and asked if he liked it and Eugene said yes I died laughing

I agree, that ish was funny af

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at ol girl fixes him some lemonade, has a meal with him, watches the kid, and they shoot her, instead of the hot one that tries to murder him at point blank range. :lol: :rofl:

I'm startin to see how Neegan got put in charge to begin with. :lol:

Then I think about, him takin Eugene home, instead of Rosita. :smh:

I'm starting to see the method to his madness as well. If stand to him, he wants you around to convert you but will kill someone close to you in an effort to leash you.

Carl needs a mud hole stepped into his butt. Negan wouldn't even be there if he just stayed with Jesus.

Rosita got the big girl murked due to her feelings over the dude throwing rick under the bus.

Rick smart he knows Negan won't kill him but will kill the weak ones around him.

Eugene is about be a bullet making machine. Rosita should have said Abraham made those bullets.

Same here. Negan knows who's strong and who's weak. But even the strong ones have a sweet spot. So he preys on their vulnerabilities and weaknesses to keep them in line. He's on some Amanda Waller type ****

Please someone kill him :lol:

He is so annoying and weird

Remember he would watch Abraham and Rosita smash? :smh:

Nah, he's what a lot of the so-called "tough guys" out here would turn out to be in a real post-apocalyptic world lol. That's what makes his character so funny.

Eugene can make bullets.

That alone makes him one of the most important characters.

Not to mention Negan took him for that fact as well.

Last edited:
Eugene..Maybe the worst character.. But Gregory is a damn a-hole. Eugene is smart as hell, he made a damn bullet.. Just imagine what else he could make if given the chance

Honestly, JDM/Negan is the best thing to happen to the show, no doubt... but the only reason I'm hanging on is to see how Rick vs. Carl goes down*.

Because it's definitely going to happen.

*and because my girl is obsessed with it :\

Last edited:
Honestly, JDM/Negan is the best thing to happen to the show, no doubt... but the only reason I'm hanging on is to see how Rick vs. Carl goes down*.

Because it's definitely going to happen.

*and because my girl is obsessed with it :\

The last part is my reason. The show is ok. The Negan character is a turd, but interesting.

Finally caught up, Carl and Rosita mad stupid :smh:

Wonder who the person was that was watching Rick and Aaron load up the truck

Back
Top Bottom