The Walking Dead - Official Thread

No, I think he was hiding supplies to fool the saviors.

I think...

I think you're right. I don't know. He was looking through the book and it looked like there was someone else in the car with him as he was driving away. Maybe be was just b****ing out

Carol kept it g real 
laugh.gif
 "you're not me"

Bruh she said we had sex with the same dead man doesn't make us friends [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I know his history, but the show doesn't have time for his ****. They need him to fill a void. They've lost 4-5 solid fighters, he has to step in, even if marginally. No time for more ***** nonsense from him.
Hope you're right, man. I was just thinking about him seeing Spencer's guts spill out on the road, and then he's convulsing and **** like he got stabbed.

^ i think hes happy they met another group of people so its going to be alexandria, hilltop, ezikiel and this new group if he can convince everyone to fight against negan... he knows if he can bring everyone on board he got a shot... im just wondering who the heck this new group is :lol:

What about that big lesbian group that caught the doofy girl from Ricks group?

Dr Dreads died trying to help in that episode too.

Those people the bums look like they are part of Negans group or the leftovers from the people who ate other people.

There was definitely someone that raised up in the passenger seat in the car with Gabriel.  Kinda made it seem like it was the first one that walked up on Rick and co. at the end, with the hoodie over his head

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom