The Walking Dead - Official Thread

i jus want to reiterate how impressive it is that ezekiel built the kingdom 

gardens, schools, community

as opposed to negan and sanctuary

^ i think hes happy they met another group of people so its going to be alexandria, hilltop, ezikiel and this new group if he can convince everyone to fight against negan... he knows if he can bring everyone on board he got a shot... im just wondering who the heck this new group is :lol:

I can see that being the case. like Negan is such a huge threat that Rick aint even bothered anymore when a new group of strangers run up on them :lol:

waiting for the ones who read the comics to chime in on who the armed bums are.

they're not in the comic

solid mid season premiere, I'm glad Ezekiel didn't just join them so easily which means something is gonna happen that makes him break. Also it was good to see the group work together on that highway even though the way they were handling the dynamite was laughable, just chucking it in the car and tossing it on the ground like it was nothing

Last edited:
When they introduced Ezekiel in the comics I was hyped

The show version I don't really like so far

I'm glad they didn't draw out the reunion of Rick's group members and meeting with King Ezekiel.

How dare Morgan lie to Daryl and Rick about not knowing where Carol is. I want that Daryl and carol reunion soon

slow behind first episode back should of known. :smh:
Of course it was "slow". This was a setup episode for the war at the end of this season and next. They even found a crazy way to kill like 200 zombies. Yall find a way to complain about everything...

Last edited:
Yeah this new group def ain't in the comics. Wonder how they are gonna get worked in. Lady leader though [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I read about the highway scene from this week's episode before I watched (I DVRed and watched yesterday) and I still LOLed when Rick and Michonne did the old zombie double dutch.

this group is heavily armed :pimp:
it's about to be Lit!

one of the best episodes!
TWD is back- Magic Johnson voice

How/where they gonna find a magical gun cache? :lol:

They've got the numbers now tho.

Wonder if Dwight flips on Neegan. Would help the crew with info and such.

Back
Top Bottom