The Walking Dead - Official Thread

^^ he did it to save Sherry. Made the doctor look like he's the one that let Daryl out. Funny how Eugene saw straight through Dwights lie

Now that I think about it, killing the doctor was dumb as hell.  How many doctors are still out there in the ZA?  Negan with not a single damb given.  

Now that I think about it, killing the doctor was dumb as hell.  How many doctors are still out there in the ZA?  Negan with not a single damb given.  

Def dumb but Negan is under the premise that Eugene is just as capable a doctor and has him to take over as the new doctor.

Wonder if Eugene will get exposed in a later episode for not being an actual doctor. Dude does seem pretty good at improvising on the fly when his life is on the line though lol

Re watching the episode again.. Why did Eugene make the pills for, if he wasn't going to give them to the wives?

He was gonna give the pills to them, til he seen ol boy tossed in the oven. At that point, he isn't riskin nothin, he's in for the long haul.

Peep his smile after his first visit with Neegan. :nerd:

Re watching the episode again.. Why did Eugene make the pills for, if he wasn't going to give them to the wives?

He was gonna give the pills to them, til he seen ol boy tossed in the oven. At that point, he isn't riskin nothin, he's in for the long haul.

Peep his smile after his first visit with Neegan. :nerd:

Yep lol, Eugene seems to operate w/ common sense and logic.

You figure he wasn't gonna risk those 2 girls goofing up the Negan assassination and getting him exposed as the one who made the pills and get tossed in the oven too.

Na if Eugene goes full turn coat, or even thinks about it when it's go time, Rick, or one of Abes girls gotta put a bullet in his head. Do it for Abraham

This whole thing doesn't make sense soo he backs out of the giving them the poison pills because he's scared if they botch it he will be killed but what about when neagen finds out he's not a really a doctor ?

Eugene never said he was a medical doctor, right? That was the dumbest move I've seen by Negan thus far.

Eugene had 3 chicks with him and he didnt even make a move. I know Neegan said "no sex" but still :lol:

Back
Top Bottom