The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Anyone else think of the mail man scene from goodfellas when they tossed the doc in the oven?

"One more piece of mail from that school goes to that kids house into the ******* oven you go head first!"

Last edited:
^ I suppose. But the fact that they were sneaking into his room after the initial rendezvous,, would raise an eyebrow or two if you were Negan, no?

Judging by everyone's reactions when he threw the dr in the fire all of his people hate him ..it makes no sense to me how he became there leader or how he still in charge he would've been got offed especially with how ruthless his camp is

negan aint trippin 

the visit would make a normal person think

but this is negan and eugene

im curious if that will come back up tho that they visited him 
nerd.gif

like do the women have free reign to come and go as they please?

like do the women have free reign to come and go as they please?
They definitely carry some type of clout no matter how little being Negan's wives and all. Remember how that guard backed down when they said "It's all good" when they were doing science experiments?

Them sneaking into random dudes rooms is another story though.......

Judging by everyone's reactions when he threw the dr in the fire all of his people hate him ..it makes no sense to me how he became there leader or how he still in charge he would've been got offed especially with how ruthless his camp is
Because it's been said by many of them that they are in a better place since Negan came around. And they probably know if he's not there they would not have all these groups giving them supplies and stuff for nothing

Because it's been said by many of them that they are in a better place since Negan came around. And they probably know if he's not there they would not have all these groups giving them supplies and stuff for nothing
How it's better knowing you can be murdered for the slightest thing ... it's obvious treating his people like crap will be his downfall I'm just surprised he lasted this long

^ I suppose. But the fact that they were sneaking into his room after the initial rendezvous,, would raise an eyebrow or two if you were Negan, no?

They weren't sneaking into his room, Negan had that set up in my opinon to test his loyalty. Pretty convenient that he shows up to his room right after they leave and Eugene didn't give them the pills.

I hated Eugene in the beginning but now see the game he plays and respect it. Negan won't see it coming.

It's cause the guys he murders/tortures in front of them, he always justifies it by painting them as treasonous backstabbers. Majority of the people there will think the doc actually did what he was accused of and that's why he got thrown in there. So theyre thinking all they have to do is follow the rules and they can keep enjoying the society that Negan built. That's how I see it at least.

Last edited:
They weren't sneaking into his room, Negan had that set up in my opinon to test his loyalty. Pretty convenient that he shows up to his room right after they leave and Eugene didn't give them the pills.

I hated Eugene in the beginning but now see the game he plays and respect it. Negan won't see it coming.
Hmmm,, I dunno. I mean it's definitely possible that Negan allowed them to visit the room for a loyalty test but it seems kind of far-fetched to me that he would allow Eugene to keep the pills. That's instant death for anyone whether it be someone in charge like a Dwight or a Simon to Negan himself.

I do agree with you though. Gotta respect Eugene for using the scaredy pants card to his advantage.

Last edited:

Hmmm,, I dunno. I mean it's definitely possible that Negan allowed them to visit the room for a loyalty test but it seems kind of far-fetched to me that he would allow Eugene to keep the pills. That's instant death for anyone whether it be someone in charge like a Dwight or a Simon to Negan himself.

I do agree with you though. Gotta respect Eugene for using the scaredy pants card to his advantage.

Could be a double play with the wives too. They know Eugene was making the pills and yet Negan doesn't mention it. They might be tryna manipulate the whole situation doing what Negan wants but also trying to use the situation as an out.

Re watching the episode again.. Why did Eugene make the pills for, if he wasn't going to give them to the wives?

He was gonna give the pills to them, til he seen ol boy tossed in the oven. At that point, he isn't riskin nothin, he's in for the long haul.

Peep his smile after his first visit with Neegan. :nerd:

Just saw the episode and Eugene ain't sell out, he bought in :rolleyes

They should just put all the docs together in one location. Have that location be a safe haven. Docs really are the most important pieces in this world.

I wonder how long you could last in this universe by pretending you were a doctor. I mean ,that's basically what Eugene is doing rn

Back
Top Bottom