The Walking Dead - Official Thread

tenor.gif

Even this season of TWD>>>>>>any moment in FTWD.
Whose mans is this

FTWD is wayyyyy better than this show right now. The last 2 seasons were perfect.

Ain’t no ho hum hoo-ra speech every episode. The characters in that show die in an instant and very realistically. I’m tired of the same old formula in the original show where someone gives a speech and by the end of the episode a character dies in a over dramatic fashion. It’s so predictable and played out.

Jake gets bit and turns shortly. Madison finds out Troy led the herd and kills him instantly in a fit of rage. The characters die amidst all the chaos in that show and it’s not all dramatic and forceful as it is in the original show.

But the bad news is one of the main writers of the originals will be handling the story for the next season of FTWD. Most fans are afraid he’s going to $&@! it up and the pace and style of the spin off will be like the original. Let’s hope not.

That’s not really a good excuse for it not making sense and bad writing.
COMPLETELY agree. You sound like me when I have a criticism of like a superhero movie or like a fantasy movie like Lord of the Rings or something. People stay with this "Dude, it's a show about wizards" or "Man chill out, the show is centered around alien thingies that turn invisible."

me: "Yeah, but it still needs to make sense within it's own parameters and within parameters we know of, and it can still be well-written or poorly written."

Why we're they high lighting the chemicals in that little pound when the tiger died? It had its own scene and they went back to it like 3 more times after

maybe it's just me but I hate every character on FTWD, especially when they were on the ranch. They kept characters alive who were clearly bad for way too long, ruined the whole plot for me.

The only thing I like about FTWD is the cinematography and physical LOOK of the show. It looks way better than TWD visually, the colors jump much more and the zombies look realer

I watched the first season and a couple eps in the 2nd but never really caught on. I just let my co-worker spoil whatever happened if it was interesting. Starting to get like that with TWD :lol: I'll check in here or ask him if he watched so he can tell me if anything good happened. Only really check for the comic now like that :smh:

A zombie apocalypse is more likely than an obedient tiger fam....relax
Bro you trippen lol it's the other way around..

Go to thailand and you see tigers obdient with tourists and trainers i don't give a damn how high they make those tigers they are still obedient..

You tell me where you've seen a real life zombie or anything close to it?

Bro you trippen lol it's the other way around..

Go to thailand and you see tigers obdient with tourists and trainers i don't give a damn how high they make those tigers they are still obedient..

You tell me where you've seen a real life zombie or anything close to it?
So you're gonna really tell me a wild tiger or zoo tiger can differentiate good from bad?

Man, never realized so many people championing FTWD in here....

I mean, the first 2 seasons were aight. Nothing to write home about. Some interesting plotlines but overall, the characters are just unlikable to me. Only character worth rooting for is the El Salvadoran barber who reminds me of every immigrant dad ever.

Plus, they did my man Travis dirty. After surviving a gauntlet of zombies in a pit,,, he gets offed by a stray bullet?! smh :smh:

Back
Top Bottom