The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Yall trippin mane. Episode went the way it had to and thats it. Nothing horrible nothing great.
agreed. It probably went a little longer then it should of but some of y’all complaining just to fit in with the norm of this thread. It was not a bad episode. The way Carl went out or the way they did him yes but the episode was not badz

Carl probably repeated "you can still go back to that" at least 5 times.

This show has become a chore to watch. I want this crap to be over with already.

It's a violent, supernatural soap opera at this point. Their budget and fan base are enough to keep churning out episodes.

Made it to season 5 and called it quits.

I haven't watched in years but the comments in here the past 24 hours are similar to the ones when I used to watch.

show has always been giving us just enough to get us to convince ourselves to keep watching and then always falls short.

everyone makes it seem like this show fell off hard... but its the same show from day 1... i remember binge watching up to season 5 and 75% of the episodes were boring AF unless someone died or they went to war...season 2 was unbearable to watch honestly and looking for sophie the whole season was so tired but that ending when they found her :wow:

that episode was definitely a chore. they always draw out main characters death in the worst ways. combine that with how messy this whole situation was with the producers screwing over chandler riggs? nightmare episode.

talking dead was almost worse. chandler had to sit next to nicotero awkwardly and answer all those questions. but it was ALL over it his face he wasnt happy about anything, and they probably forbid him to talk about the whole getting fired situation. it just added salt to the wound. you're fired, but before you go let us parade you around one last time. put a smile on while you do it too.

Yeah, Talking Dead was super awkward. Chandler looked like he was ready to dip outta there within the first minute of the show. You know he’s still pissed they decided to off him. My guy bought a house where they film and decided to go to college somewhat nearby there, too. Gimple did that man dirty. :lol:

8.3 million watch. Second lowest rated ever mid season premiere but still #1 for the day. And what was second the talking dead with 3.6. Show has definitely fallen off but it’s not dead

my guy Corraalll died a virgin b. He never got to smash Enid :smh:

Enid was ready too. lmao all jokes aside, they couldve at least written his character off better. having his death blow struck off screen.... not only that but... you mean to tell us that Carl survives the initial outbreak, killing his "uncle", killing his mother, survives a war with the governor complete with a full on shootout and a tank, survives countless hordes of zombies, survives getting shot with a sniper rifle as a child, survives cannibals, survives the wolves, survives more hordes, survives getting shot in the eye, survives getting caught on a murder spree in negans camp..... and dies in a fight with 2 zombies in the middle of an open forest? how do u even get cornered by two zombies in a forest!? and even then, he died for someone hes only talked to for a grand total of 4 minutes? nah he deserved a better death than that. everybody hates chris had a better death. hershel had a better death. dale too. yall did Carl wrong in every single way.

Yeah FTWD started off slow but last season was lit af. The pacing is so much better and more unpredictable compared to TWD. But unfortunately one of the main TWD handlers which I can’t remember his name at the moment is coming over to have his influence on the show supposedly.

Enid was ready too. lmao all jokes aside, they couldve at least written his character off better. having his death blow struck off screen.... not only that but... you mean to tell us that Carl survives the initial outbreak, killing his "uncle", killing his mother, survives a war with the governor complete with a full on shootout and a tank, survives countless hordes of zombies, survives getting shot with a sniper rifle as a child, survives cannibals, survives the wolves, survives more hordes, survives getting shot in the eye, survives getting caught on a murder spree in negans camp..... and dies in a fight with 2 zombies in the middle of an open forest? how do u even get cornered by two zombies in a forest!? and even then, he died for someone hes only talked to for a grand total of 4 minutes? nah he deserved a better death than that. everybody hates chris had a better death. hershel had a better death. dale too. yall did Carl wrong in every single way.

May have been some money issues involved behind the scenes that neither party wants to talk about. Chandler Riggs is quite young and he can't afford to jeopardize his acting career (should he pursue it) by calling out the TWD directors and accountants.

I thought Carl wanted to go to College and asked to be let go

They really fired him?

no idea where u heard that. it was every where like 2 months ago that they fired him right after he bought a new house and chose a college close to the set. he definitely didnt want to leave the show. he took it like a champ and was a professional keeping it under wraps, but his dad cut loose on a facebook rant about it where everyone found out what happened. it was ugly.

especially for comic book readers who know how carl becomes a much better character around this point of the story. so it makes NO sense why they wrote him off. it cant be cost, cuz the other actors demand more than him I'm sure. nobody buys a house and chooses a college based off their job just to say "oh you wont pay me that extra bit? screw you then"

right when Carl stopped being annoying and started flourishing even to the fanbase then they kill him off... I can't say I'm done with this show bec." I'm heavily invested " haha besides there's nothing else to watch on a Sunday when football' out

i think thats the most annoying part of this show is how they kill off the best characters... i get it builds ratings but it sucks for the fans who watch the show

Back
Top Bottom