The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Nah , you can't in the walking dead thread too many fans love to hate on the show like it's a thing to do

You clearly have a problem with my posts in here, I barely even post in here other than during the show. I'm sorry your definition of being a fan of something excludes being critical. I'm not a one dimensional fan.

i cant believe they just skipped time in FTWD just to bring morgan on board. according to tonights episode, FTWD is now AHEAD of TWD in time. like wtf.

then maggie is turning heel just cuz rick didnt kill negan? maggie is literally staging a military coup against her only remaining friends cuz they didnt kill negan after defeating him and successfully starting a new civilization? like wth? then daryl shows up like "yup. im gonna fight against rick and michonne too. forget that i JUST apologized to rick for flying off the handle lately and destroying the guns that wouldve ended the war 2 weeks ago, and also ruining the original plan by creating a way out for the saviors with these other 2 bimbos."

then the worst travesty is that Jesus of ALL people... the biggest pacifist in the show is suddenly down for a mutiny because rick DIDNT kill someone? nah G. this is cheap writing.
giphy.gif

Reactions: ARK
The whole point of Fear the Walking Dead is to show the beginning when the apocalypse started. Fast forwarding to the current time line would just completely defeat the purpose of that..... No point in even having 2 separate shows at that point.

i cant believe they just skipped time in FTWD just to bring morgan on board. according to tonights episode, FTWD is now AHEAD of TWD in time. like wtf.

then maggie is turning heel just cuz rick didnt kill negan? maggie is literally staging a military coup against her only remaining friends cuz they didnt kill negan after defeating him and successfully starting a new civilization? like wth? then daryl shows up like "yup. im gonna fight against rick and michonne too. forget that i JUST apologized to rick for flying off the handle lately and destroying the guns that wouldve ended the war 2 weeks ago, and also ruining the original plan by creating a way out for the saviors with these other 2 bimbos."

then the worst travesty is that Jesus of ALL people... the biggest pacifist in the show is suddenly down for a mutiny because rick DIDNT kill someone? nah G. this is cheap writing.

Yeah the Jesus thing makes ZERO sense. They built him up to be a peaceful dude—hell, IN THIS EPISODE he schools Morgan on not having to kill. And now he’s down to punish Rick? Terrible! :lol:

All the build up to fight, they didn't even lose one guy. She could have just ran over when he was down and ended it then. Prisoner thing and Jesus Darryl were bizzare choices to say the least.

Lets hope the new showrunner takes the main show in a different direction.

Was this somewhat accurate to the comics? Besides Coral's death, I know Negan lives and gets placed in the cell morgan built a few seasons back.

Does Maggie turn heel in the comics? I only know what ive seen on ComicsExplained youtube channel

The whole point of Fear the Walking Dead is to show the beginning when the apocalypse started. Fast forwarding to the current time line would just completely defeat the purpose of that..... No point in even having 2 separate shows at that point.

Yeah, I don't get it. It's gone away from it's original premise.

I don't like Morgan's character, but why is he necessary for FOTWD.

I enjoyed TWD

But yea the ending made no sense with Jesus and Daryl being down :lol:

Also bringing Negan back to life was dumb as hell

FTWD was boring

Hopefully it gets better now that the Morgan intro is out the way

Lets hope the new showrunner takes the main show in a different direction.

Was this somewhat accurate to the comics? Besides Coral's death, I know Negan lives and gets placed in the cell morgan built a few seasons back.

Does Maggie turn heel in the comics? I only know what ive seen on ComicsExplained youtube channel

Yes it’s accurate to the comics but the only difference is Maggie didn’t say she’s going after Rick and Michonne which I’m sure they’re not truly gonna do on the show. Sure she’ll fight them but kill them of course not. I don’t think y’all should get your hopes up thinking that’s really gonna happen. Jesus and Daryl being on her side makes zero narrative sense though that I do agree with. I think that whole scene should have been written to show that Maggie is gonna take her shot at killing Negan when Rick and Michonne have their guard down but these clueless writers dont know what they’re doing

Regarding the FTWD timelines how long were they supposed to dwell on the “start of the apocalypse”? It’s been three seasons already, a time jump is completely fine to me. I’m more glad we got some new characters

They will have to introduce a new "bad guy" next season. I would imagine maybe the helicopter people or maybe the van people.

its going to be the whispers... but thats just my guess since they are from the comics

you see that horde they showed twice this episode.... im thinking its the whisperers which is at least accurate to the comics. but still, this season was a cluster. i agree with the dude above who said maggie should try to snuff negan on the low.... not what the show is doing which is preparing for a civil war between maggie and rick. makes NOOOOOOOOO sense.

The more I think of the ending the more it bothers me. Especially Jesus being there and seeming to be ok with killing Rick but wanted to keep all the saviors alive.

:lol: @ Maggie's heel turn.

And like someone pointed out before, whats the point of TWD and FTWD being on the same timeline?? I was under the impression that Morgan somehow encountered the FTWD group BEFORE he rejoined Rick's group when he was MIA for a few seasons.

Reactions: ARK
eugene came through in game seven.
watching twd online and was wondering why it was showing 1.5 hrs long. i guess they combined ftwd on the site :lol:

so rick creating a nWo and maggie and her crew turning heel :lol:

Back
Top Bottom