The Walking Dead - Official Thread

The funny thing is rick all of a sudden is showing mercy towards negan which is even more surprising… but a few episodes before he killed those saviors without even thinking… obviously him not killing negan makes sense based off the comics but if he was all about letting people live why kill those saviors who saved him

Why did michonne hold back maggie from killing neagan?

If neagan bashed Carls head in Rick or michonne would've killed him. why didn't they offer that same respect to Maggie, someone who's been down with them for a while now. That was selfish of them.

I'm with team Maggie. Wonder if she can get support from the Kingdom and Seaside or will they be on Rick's side

I don't think Jesus is with anybody, yet. I think he was holding his poker face.

And Maggie didn't say kill Rick, she just said bide their time, and then get to Negan. Show Rick and Michone they were wrong, not necessarily kill them both.

Hell, Daryl let Iron face walk, so he isn't really all that different than what Rick did, and that was literally just one scene before Maggie's. They just want Negan dead.

I don't think Jesus is with anybody, yet. I think he was holding his poker face.

And Maggie didn't say kill Rick, she just said bide their time, and then get to Negan. Show Rick and Michone they were wrong, not necessarily kill them both.

Hell, Daryl let Iron face walk, so he isn't really all that different than what Rick did, and that was literally just one scene before Maggie's. They just want Negan dead.
daryl just wanted negan dead when he decided to fist fight rick and threw dynamite onto their pile of weapons and screwed everyone. daryl just wanted negan dead when he drove the truck into the sanctuary which gave them a way out. daryl is just a colossal idiot at this point.

Reactions: ARK
Daryl’s character really should be killed off but I’m thinking they’re gonna give his plot to Dwight since he’s actually in the comic, let him be the leader of the cooperative saviors.

With the way this season ended Maggie has alllllllll the leverage with contract negotiations since they’re saying her return is still up in the air. She should be paid as much as Rick if they plan to go with this infighting plot

Daryl’s character really should be killed off but I’m thinking they’re gonna give his plot to Dwight since he’s actually in the comic, let him be the leader of the cooperative saviors.

With the way this season ended Maggie has alllllllll the leverage with contract negotiations since they’re saying her return is still up in the air. She should be paid as much as Rick if they plan to go with this infighting plot

*maggie buys a house in atlanta, gets knocked up for real because shes a method actor, moves her family from Britain to GA to be close to the show preparing for the next few seasons..... gets killed off in the show immediately after jesus spills the beans to rick in ep 2 of the next season*

The funny thing is rick all of a sudden is showing mercy towards negan which is even more surprising… but a few episodes before he killed those saviors without even thinking… obviously him not killing negan makes sense based off the comics but if he was all about letting people live why kill those saviors who saved him
They made a promise to kill the guy who killed the kid's brother.

Reactions: ARK
I'm soo confused now with this finale. Maggie, Daryl and of all people Jesus wanna off Rick?! I think I'm done with this show. I'll see if FTWD will keep my attention.

i didnt get the feeling that they wanted to off rick/michonne. more so, they are going to find a way to kill negan behind rick's back

so, how much "time" elapsed from the last season of FTWD now that morgan is linking up?
i assume we get a flashback episode next week that shows the lead up to them encountering him

i didnt get the feeling that they wanted to off rick/michonne. more so, they are going to find a way to kill negan behind rick's back

so, how much "time" elapsed from the last season of FTWD now that morgan is linking up?
i assume we get a flashback episode next week that shows the lead up to them encountering him

has to be multiple years to catch up with the timeline of TWD

Are we sure thats what happened? Morgan leaves our group and goes to Fear? Last time Fear was out west. How could he travel from Atlanta or suburbs of to DC then go west that far?

Are we sure thats what happened? Morgan leaves our group and goes to Fear? Last time Fear was out west. How could he travel from Atlanta or suburbs of to DC then go west that far?

going west was a cakewalk to Morgan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom