The Walking Dead - Official Thread

the next episode is worth watching.

I only watched a couple episodes of this season and I knew what was going on.

Haven't seen anything this season but did catch second half last night.

Not sure why they did it or why Andrew Lincoln went this route, but they should have kept him on the show or kill him off.

They need an end game towards what the people are trying to get to. A cure, or a stronghold.

Everyone mentioning the walkers talking, I think it's the Whisperers.

I could be wrong though and they might be on some Land of the Dead ****.

It is the whispers. I know they are trying to make it seem like the walkers are evolving but it’s the whispers. Ratings have dipped but apparently it’s still top show outside of football on Sunday nights so why kill the show off. I’m intrigued. Been with the comic for 15yrs show for 9 it’ll be interesting to see where it goes from here

Too many complaints about Rick not dying, you realize it was his choice right? It’s not like AMC forced him to sign up for movies and whatnot. He’s clearly not done with the entire walking dead universe, he just wanted a break and that’s how they decided to give him one. I’m not mad as long as the characters on the show fully act like he is dead. Like Jadis cannot come back in any fashion to the shows current timeline. I could see her and Rick coming back for the FINAL season but not before

But how could rick be alive somewhere and NOT want to see Judith or michonne?

That's the only thing id like clarification on.
Unless he lost his memory or something

Reactions: ARK
But how could rick be alive somewhere and NOT want to see Judith or michonne?

That's the only thing id like clarification on.
Unless he lost his memory or something

He'll want to. Depending on where he's going and the situation he likely won't have the option to.

It'll be fleshed out in the movies :nerd: last movie hopefully will tie back into the show :nerd:

Yeah, in the article it stated the possibility of Rick coming across characters from the show later on. Got a feeling the movies will play a part in the ending of the series as a whole.

They said last night or some article I read that he will eventually meet back up with Michonne or come across some characters.

I thought they were finally getting close to wrapping this show up. But now they finna have movies and spin-offs and ish. This series is never gonna end, dawg :lol:

Rick going to walk back to camp 20 yrs from now and judith going to pull the gun on him like wtf is you?

Shiw can go on another 9 yrs. Ratings are still solid and fanbase is too big to give up on it

Rick going to walk back to camp 20 yrs from now and judith going to pull the gun on him like wtf is you?

Shiw can go on another 9 yrs. Ratings are still solid and fanbase is too big to give up on it

ya i dont see it ending anytime soon tbh... the comics is still going strong to so they can still base the story line around that

Haven't seen anything this season but did catch second half last night.

Not sure why they did it or why Andrew Lincoln went this route, but they should have kept him on the show or kill him off.

They need an end game towards what the people are trying to get to. A cure, or a stronghold.

Lincoln wanted more time with his family back in the UK. Shooting a show as opposed to movies will give him more time at home. I don’t think he ever wanted to completely leave the TWD universe—just wanted to have more time for life outside of it.

This. I’m one of those fans. I will say season 7,8 was not the best. Ratings are still a top 5 show so no reason to get rid of it. Fear I’m more worried about then the main show after the second half of last season

I haven’t watched since Season 7 but I’m all in for a Rick Trilogy seperate from the show.

I’ll definiteky tune in for those.

Wth

Lauren Cohan Has Also Officially Exited ‘The Walking Dead’ (For Now)
DUSTIN ROWLES

ENTERTAINMENT FEATURES
TWEET
GET LINK

rick-maggie-walking-dead.jpg

AMC

This week’s episode of The Walking Deadmay have been the most consequential episode of the series in nine years. Rick Grimes exited the series; as we predicted, Rick didn’t die, he only left for feature-film spin-offs (although, that wasn’t the ending they originally had in mind); we got a clue as to Heath’s whereabouts; and we got a huge time jump that introduced an older Judith Grimes, Magna and her group.

So much happened during the episode and after it that another major The Walking Deadstory got buried in all the excitement. Last night’s episode was also officially Lauren Cohan’s last episode, too (at least for now). When The Walking Dead returns next week, seven years into the future, Maggie Rhee will no longer be on the show (or running The Hilltop).

“That’s the last of her for this season,” showrunner Angela Kang told The Hollywood Reporter, while AMC programming president David Madden confirmed the news: “I would hope it’s not the last you’ll see of her for the show, but she is not in any immediately forthcoming episodes.”

damn I thought they were gonna get Maggie out sometime in the second half of the season. Story wise this is gonna be really weird to navigate, she had no kinda prep for an exit this last episode. It's like she sprung it up on the producers without enough time for them to change the script

For Maggie that would be weak, but the advance in time it makes sense especially if they're going to throw in new people.

And another thing, how are you fat in a zombie apocalypse? Food isn't that plentiful and you're a liability.

talk about an abrupt ending for maggie... kinda disappointing she didnt get a final episode like rick where you knew she was getting killed off the show

Maggie's on a new show. So I think they kept it open if her show doesn't last she can come back or make guest appearances.

She was the best thing about Mile 22 with Marky Mark. Her acting has improved a lot.

The possibility of Lauren Cohan leaving was in the air around last seasons end. It'll be interesting to see how they handle Maggie's story going forward. They have to address it at some point this season.

I don't watch the talking dead or anything related besides the show, and seeing Andrew lincoln speak with an English accent was weird as hell lol

Almost as if it andrew Lincoln was american doing a British accent

I've seen lauren Cohan in an interview randomly tho

Maggie's on a new show. So I think they kept it open if her show doesn't last she can come back or make guest appearances.

She was the best thing about Mile 22 with Marky Mark. Her acting has improved a lot.

that movie bombed. worst movie of the year that i've seen. thank goodness i got a monthly pass :lol:
it'll be interesting to see how they write maggie off. is she going to go off on her own with a child :lol:

Back
Top Bottom