The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Man Im so lost, i was such a huge fan up until Glenn’s death, the show simply didn’t feel the same with Neagan although I love the actor, the storyline just felt convoluted and to me Glenn was the heart of the crew, haven’t watched since Carl snuck into Neagans camp, but I know he’s dead and know Rick was leaving, without telling me anything else, how did Rick exit without dying? Did he fall off a cliff somewhere and caught amnesia?

Everything changed after the bat episode and I feel like that's what's happening now.

It's gonna be like those new star wars films where there are a bunch of new younger characters but the ogs are still around.

Ay this point the show is a cash cow and nothing more, the show was the OGs, if they can be this replaceable, then what’s the point, no Rick!? No Carl? no Maggie?

Real convenient how in the previous episode, the horse appeared out of thin air so Rick could decide to go off on his own.

It sucks that they pulled a bait and switch. They should went ahead and killed him fr fr. I don't like this half assed trick. It would have been G if he was having those hallucinations while getting devoured. Then he dies and is never found or he reappears in front of the group and they have to put him down. I would have respected the hell out of the writers.

Ok in gonna go binge I’m at least a season and a half behind I think and at the pace the show has taken Im glad I didn’t keep up week to week and binging might be more enjoyable...one thing I wholeheartedly agree with this guy on is, watching Daryl break gets me EVERYTIME...i ***** cried like a baby when he put down Merle.

Man Im so lost, i was such a huge fan up until Glenn’s death, the show simply didn’t feel the same with Neagan although I love the actor, the storyline just felt convoluted and to me Glenn was the heart of the crew, haven’t watched since Carl snuck into Neagans camp, but I know he’s dead and know Rick was leaving, without telling me anything else, how did Rick exit without dying? Did he fall off a cliff somewhere and caught amnesia?

You made me remember how wack the Negan storyline was last night. :smh:

Neegan still in that cell 7 years later talkin to Judith, right? I thought I saw that, they have kept that man locked up goin on 8 years? :lol:

I was hoping on hope on hope on hope that as he crawled back into his cell, back to Maggie, that we would see one of his sly half grins, like he had just played her into not killing him or something.

Caught myself up on the season and just finished this last episode. I did not expect those final 5 min, nor did I expect or have a clue about Walking Dead feature films featuring Rick. Gimple unveiled all these new phases of the Walking Dead Universe and my jaw dropped. I wonder how the show will feel now. Freakin crazy man.

I'm a couple of episodes behind.

Need to get caught up on all these shenanigans. :lol:

i dont even remember this magna chick from the comics AT ALL. super dope to see deaf representation on the show tho. legit feel good moment. and i shoulda known they would wait until the last 30 seconds to get to the actual point of this entire episode.

i dont even remember this magna chick from the comics AT ALL. super dope to see deaf representation on the show tho. legit feel good moment. and i shoulda known they would wait until the last 30 seconds to get to the actual point of this entire episode.
Magna is a huge character in the comics. She appeared right after the war. Almost threaten Andrea

The show has my interest again. During the season break, I'm planning on speeding through the comics to catch up

Back
Top Bottom