The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Only thing that disappointed me was why Henry is in jail. First thought he was going to be in there like how Carl was for beating the crap out of some kids. But 2 days for drinking

Gotta admit, that Whisperer scene was dope. The fog, Jesus goin ninja, then dude duckin and stabbin. :wow:

Still tho, them bein able to control all those walkers even with the firecrackers and dog barkin, I have a hard time with that.

No Rick, no Maggie, no Jesus? Come on guys, stop testing us. :lol:

Dam so the best melee fighter Jesus going all ninja skills and **** got killed like that. Does Tara get elected leader of Hilltop now?

Dam so the best melee fighter Jesus going all ninja skills and **** got killed like that. Does Tara get elected leader of Hilltop now?
they FINALLY let jesus act like jesus from the comics and go all hand to hand combat sage master.... and then immediately kill him off? this show is seriously testing everyones patience with random deaths for no reason. word is, maggie still hasnt resigned her contract she really might be done. and the way they wouldve wrote her off is during an unshown timeskip... "she took hershel and left." is all you're given.

my wife called it quits on the show last night. said she cant watch it anymore cuz shes so annoyed at everyones stupidity. for instance, soon as rick dies michonne erases all the hard work he did to unify the towns and basically declares every town for itself? so rick worked and "died" for nothing? tara is the most annoying character on the show since sasha or beth. just pointless in every single way, always has an attitude but usually is at the forefront of a **** up.

this back half of the season better be incredible

they FINALLY let jesus act like jesus from the comics and go all hand to hand combat sage master.... and then immediately kill him off? this show is seriously testing everyones patience with random deaths for no reason. word is, maggie still hasnt resigned her contract she really might be done. and the way they wouldve wrote her off is during an unshown timeskip... "she took hershel and left." is all you're given.

my wife called it quits on the show last night. said she cant watch it anymore cuz shes so annoyed at everyones stupidity. for instance, soon as rick dies michonne erases all the hard work he did to unify the towns and basically declares every town for itself? so rick worked and "died" for nothing? tara is the most annoying character on the show since sasha or beth. just pointless in every single way, always has an attitude but usually is at the forefront of a **** up.

this back half of the season better be incredible
you have to blame gimple for Jesus wanting out. They utilize him wrong compare to the comics. And I’m pretty sure Angela Kang came out last week and said Maggie will return in season 10. The towns being all separate confuses me also. Hopefully the backstory is good on it

Last edited:
you have to blame gimple for Jesus wanting out. They utilize him right compare to the comics. And I’m pretty sure Angela Kang came out last week and said Maggie will return in season 10. The towns being all separate confuses me also. Hopefully the backstory is good on it

I hope it’s good too. Did you guys see the X brand on Michonnes lower left back along with Carol’s XII brand on her lower left back? I’m wondering if that has something to do with the back story.

So Jesus could have easily went through the gates with them and escaped but plot magic decided otherwise.
I know teenagers are stupid but those kids having a walker in the hole was pretty ****ing stupid.
I would have sworn Tom Payne was ayo apparently dude has a fiancée. Doesn't always mean anything tho.
Also Negan walks out of his cell because the storm opened the door? WTF?

^ that could be the only reason i can think of for jesus to leave... because in the comics he has a relationship with aaron...maybe he wasnt down with that... also i heard the X on micchone and daryl has a messed up story behind it...

Tom wanted to leave because he was bored and they weren’t doing anything with the character. Like if you read the all out war arc Jesus did some serious stuff. Had a fight with Negan saved rick by throwing a grenade the first to meet Magna’s group. None of that was in the tv show and Tom said it himself he wanted to do that stuff not just stay at hilltop.

Tom wanted to leave because he was bored and they weren’t doing anything with the character. Like if you read the all out war arc Jesus did some serious stuff. Had a fight with Negan saved rick by throwing a grenade the first to meet Magna’s group. None of that was in the tv show and Tom said it himself he wanted to do that stuff not just stay at hilltop.

i didnt know he requested to exit the show smfh. thats even worse. they mishandled him so bad he wanted out. yea last night for the 5 minutes i watched talking dead, he said he finally got to put all his combat training to use. that implies he really went thru a lot to prepare for the bad*** role it shouldve been, just so he could become a peace-loving messenger with long herbal essence hair for 4 seasons. ridiculous.

So Jesus could have easily went through the gates with them and escaped but plot magic decided otherwise.
I know teenagers are stupid but those kids having a walker in the hole was pretty ****ing stupid.
I would have sworn Tom Payne was ayo apparently dude has a fiancée. Doesn't always mean anything tho.

me and my wife said this when we saw it. from the whole "come on live a little lets break the rules" corny plot device to the playing with a predator in the pit while drunk trope.... it felt like a cliche from a 1980s horror flick. all that was missing was them getting high when they were in the shed. it was really out of place for me.

Wow, I didn’t know that about Jesus in the comics. That’s sucks he wasnt utilized more.

I’m not sure what world you come from but here on earth a wind/storm is not capable of unlocking a door. Only absent minded preachers worrying about their girlfriend can forget to lock a jail door.

I’m not sure what world you come from but here on earth a wind/storm is not capable of unlocking a door. Only absent minded preachers worrying about their girlfriend can forget to lock a jail door.
That's probably it. I was on my phone during the episode. Forgot about Gabriel moping about his girlfriend in the cell.

Reactions: ARK
Also just how short in Soldiers is the Kingdom? Carol is supposed to be the Queen there now and she travels to Hilltop with Henry without a security detail when its the Queen and Prince? Where is Morgan and them at, I would've figured Morgan brought his ppl from FTWD back to Kingdom. Kingdom could really use Morgan and his ppl cause they're looking really weak right now.

Also just how short in Soldiers is the Kingdom? Carol is supposed to be the Queen there now and she travels to Hilltop with Henry without a security detail when its the Queen and Prince? Where is Morgan and them at, I would've figured Morgan brought his ppl from FTWD back to Kingdom. Kingdom could really use Morgan and his ppl cause they're looking really weak right now.

from where rick has last seen morgan until current time in TWD... at least 7.5 years have passed. its entirely possible morgan already stopped by and left again. im sure theyll milk the hell out of things that happened during the time skips. just like an anime with filler episodes theyll just go do entire arcs of filler. especially cuz the show is catching up with the comics a little too fast

Did the official AMC walking dead studio tour. Pretty sweet seeing the sets on the studio lot. Could take pictures of inside Alexandria and the junkyard area. They drive you through the hilltop but can’t take pictures. I’ll say the hilltop is pretty sweet

Back
Top Bottom