The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Idc about that tweet. My thing is at this point, don't talk about it, be about it. They've been gone for so long from the show, I'm fine with them just leaving them and you make your own conclusion on how they ended up. It feels like a case of too little too late.

Show isn't over, thought everyone was gone.
What show? TWD is done. Rick and Michonne are getting their own 1 season spinoff in Philly, Negan and Maggie are getting a show set in NYC, and Darryl is getting a show set in France.

Last edited:
Dr. Jenner from season 1 was in contact/doing research with the French in based off the post credit scene in The Walking Dead World Beyond.

They might use Daryls show to explain the origins of the virus/variant walkers. Based of that scene one could assume they had something to do with it.

Lauren Cohen the actress who plays Maggie has one of the most interesting accents I’ve ever heard lol

Imma need an explaination of how they got in these random locations.

so Maggie and Negan are partners in crime now?
and why would you want to migrate to the most populated city in the country in a zombie apocalypse?

Lauren Cohen the actress who plays Maggie has one of the most interesting accents I’ve ever heard lol
When I first watched her on Supernatural (I think it was), she had a thicker English accent... but since then, it seems to have become more American. 😅

Additionally... according to Wiki...

She was raised in New Jersey until age 13, when her family moved to her mother's native UK, settling in Surrey. In addition to Cherry Hill, Cohan lived for one year in the state of Georgia before her family moved to the UK.

Her accent makes more sense now, I guess. 😅

I haven’t watched any of the shows in so long. I kind of miss it. But the comic ended and I read it until the end so it was hard to keep interest.

Watched it. Don't like the premise, it seems weak, even though they told us how it's continued from the main show. Herschel is like.....17 now, c'mon man :lol:. I hope it stays at 6 episodes.

1692328282046.png

Back
Top Bottom