The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Who asked for a Negan/Maggie spinoff?
wtf.gif

I legit came in here to post just that. I couldn’t even tell you why/how I got off track with this show but I did. I think I was done after Carl died.
For people who kept up with the show, for entertainment and storytelling is it worth catching back up?

I lost track of TWD so long ago that I’d probably have to start completely over to remember what happened. I think I fell out of it sometime after Negan (sp?) popped up, but I couldn’t tell you how it even led to that.

How has maggie not yet killed the guy who killed her man? Glen rolling over in his grave.

I had no intention of watching but the first 2 episodes of Tales of the Walking dead aren't too bad. It's just random/stories characters but the third episode looks like Alphas backstory

The commonwealth arc is being rushed. It’s a slow burn in the comic. They should’ve never done the reapers and just focused in the commonwealth

With the show about to wrap up, did anything ever come about from when they talked about going to Nebraska in season 2?

With the show about to wrap up, did anything ever come about from when they talked about going to Nebraska in season 2?
Nothing about Nebraska I don’t believe. I know they mentioned fort Benning fell. They should because fear had bomb go off in Texas.

How did she find about Lance's secret agents? Where's Eugene's fake gf Stephanie?

Knowing the real reason her son is dead but letting him live :rolleyes

didn't even realize tonight was the finale
feels like there is more to tell going into this episode :lol:

Yeah the spin-offs took away all the drama in the final season of who lives and who dies. It was fine for how it was but is what it is

Main characters leaving/taking breaks throws things off so I'll give them some leeway

Hour plus filler to intro the new shows :lol:

Letting a woman carrying a baby climb last is a goofy way to kill a character

Maggie abandoning her kid for a buddy series with Negan

Rick running around with no shoes like he's some newb Michonne with a brand new outfit. Seems like 2 different time periods

Doesn't say much but Rick/Michonne series makes more sense than a movie

Totally forgot about all the upcoming spin offs and thought this was the end for good lol
solid finale

Ok, I am finally finished!

I'm down for a Richonne show... and I'll suspend my disbelief that Daryl somehow makes it over to France... but I still get get past the thought of a Maggie-Negan buddy show. 😕

Back
Top Bottom