The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I didn't read back but how do you guys rationalize the governors two goons standing by while he slaughtered all of the Woodbury citizens? :lol:

The zombies this season were wack. Season 1 zombies could jump fences and pick up rocks to slam glass doors.

Yeah you know I would have been a little better with her death had she not even gotten out the handcuffs. Would have made more sense. She was a zombie killing machine, yet got killed by a nerd walker... She could have easily killed a SINGLE walker!
They wanted to have their cake and eat it too. She'da been half ate by the time they got to her if she didn't put down Milton, but they wanted her to die too, so they acted like she just got out too late.

That way she could say bye to her boo, Michonne.

Corny and Corny, jr.

I didn't read back but how do you guys rationalize the governors two goons standing by while he slaughtered all of the Woodbury citizens? :lol:

Only sense I can make is they were in shock and fear. I know they could have easily shot the Gov. But yet again, it's wack **** writing.

I bet some of the cats here were masturbating over Andrea's feet scene. I know a guy who did. LOL.

Last edited:
It really sucks that Andrea was one of the best comic characters and she was reduced to a useless idiot on the TV show. AND they keep the variant Jamie Lee Curtis. No one wants to see her ***. Why kill off one of the best pieces of eye candy on this show?

It really sucks that Andrea was one of the best comic characters and she was reduced to a useless idiot on the TV show. AND they keep the variant Jamie Lee Curtis. No one wants to see her ***. Why kill off one of the best pieces of eye candy on this show?
I have a feeling that they're gonna make carol into the comic book Andrea. i thought about it more when Meryl called her a late bloomer

[h1]The Undetected Visual Effects On ‘The Walking Dead’ Will Blow Out Your Mindhole[/h1]
Written by Dustin Rowles / 04.05.13

Screen-Shot-2013-04-05-at-8.55.41-AM-650x360.png

Link

Larry Gilliard Jr. Joins the Fourth Season of The Walking Dead

Rumors began circulating last week that "The Wire" alum Larry Gilliard Jr. was in talks to join the hit AMC series The Walking Dead. The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that Gilliard has signed on for the series and will play the role of former Army medic turned alcoholic Bob Stookey.

In the source material, Stookey was a resident of Woodbury and saved The Governor's life after being tortured by Michonne. With David Morrissey set to return as The Governor in the upcoming season, it remains to be seen if these two characters will interact, but it does seem likely.

The Walking Dead will begin production on its fourth season this May and will return to air in October.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=103513

Last edited:
D'Angelo is joining TWD?

We all know what this means for my man Cutty though. :smh: Cutty didn't even have a good run on the show either.

Given the role he's playing he doesn't seem important at all or that he'll last more than a season.

LOL @ if they're gonna say he was on the bus.

I remember it jumping the fence and chasing Rick but I don't remember zombies picking up rocks and breaking glass doors :lol: That's caveman smart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom