The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Dudes be posting like you aint post that stuff in a spoiler :lol:

Exactly

I respect others in this thread and post all the info and spoilers only for dudes to come and comment on that stuff and not put in a spoiler :smh:

90% of the stuff people bringing up in here is from the stuff in the spoilers I posted

on another note I got a lot of PMs asking for the link to the leaked episodes. AMC got wind and tracked hem down and now they dont work. I personally only got to see the Beth hospital scenes and the Carol scenes

com'n b

These types of situations will never stop, if you don't dive into the comic.

walking-dead-comic.jpg

g5ZHZSD.jpg

This current storyline doesn't even exist in the comics.

Someone correct me if my memory is that bad and something like this has happened in the comic.

Someone correct me if my memory is that bad and something like this has happened in the comic.
All this happened in the comic, but with different people and they were seperate incidents as opposed to happening all together. And no terminus, for the most part

All this happened in the comic, but with different people and they were seperate incidents as opposed to happening all together. And no terminus, for the most part
No I was talking about what's about to happen with Beth. Probably shouldn't have said current storyline but upcoming for the next ep.

This is only for the ppl that read the spoilers and also read the comic. None of that stuff happened in the comic last I check.

To be spoiler free as I can, the comic doesn't really talk much about a cure or ppl trying to get to the bottom of this other than with Eugene's plot line.

Last edited:
I've been interested in getting into the comics now but am skeptical to do so because of such a late start.

How closely does the show follow the comic. I don't know how much I would wanna know in advance and kinda ruin the show for myself. I'll read a spoiler here and there but I mean I feel as though those hardly have enough info to truly ruin a whole episode/the show in general.

Rumored new character to appear in Washington.
tumblr_mfj4hfgsVU1rnw80to1_500.gif
not srs
Who else would it be that Daryl brings back though think about it...

Morgan was around the same part as the rest of them and he had to eventually run into them.

Daryl wouldn't have said come on out or step aside or whatever he said if it was someone familiar with Michone.

If that was Carol with him he wouldn't have responded like that she would have been right by his side or something.

The previews from next week has me confused and makes no sense because it's Daryl speaking and he's telling Rick that he was with Beth.

How is that even possible? He booked off with Carol to follow that Hurse car that the Undertaker used to roll up in with Paul Beara and he was with Beth. Daryl and Carol dipped after BBQ Bob did and Bob was back within an hour or three so how did they manage to find Beth and "be with her" as Daryl said. The time frame would not allow something like that to happen.
Daryl and Morgan don't know each other...

Daryl telling Rick was from last season's episode, when Daryl links back up with Rick, Carl and Michone

I think it's gonna be somebodies from the hospital thing or whatever beth's at, With Daryl. 

they prob threatened to kill Carol or something unless Daryl took em to their camp. 

I've been interested in getting into the comics now but am skeptical to do so because of such a late start.

How closely does the show follow the comic. I don't know how much I would wanna know in advance and kinda ruin the show for myself. I'll read a spoiler here and there but I mean I feel as though those hardly have enough info to truly ruin a whole episode/the show in general.
I'm up to date on the comic, and its so far ahead that I cant even remember reading what's going on in the show at the moment, my boy was telling me that this whole church story was in the comic but I still couldnt remember. (you might be different tho) On top of that the writer has said in interviews that the show will follow the comic but also he's going to change some things that he wish he didn't write into the story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom