The Walking Dead - Official Thread

It would be dope if the had a cameo of the characters frm the walking dead game
Just started this game, well i'm about half way done. Don't know what took me so long to cop.
Regarding the show, so far so good.

season two is one sale for $7.50 on xbox.com

Is it for XB1 or 360?

Beth looking good in that pic...
360, but you have to purchase the first episode.

Which is $5.

Still a good deal for a 9 hour game.

Andrea joined a task force that saved several children from prostitution so that TWD watchers would stop sending her death threats.

Last edited:

cant wait to hear this bootyful voice agane

also RIP Herschel, hope he and Bob are having some good ol whiskey

Last edited:
The second season is on TV right now. Got me reminiscing on how good the first two seasons of this show was. Might have to go back and watch them.

The second season is on TV right now. Got me reminiscing on how good the first two seasons of this show was. Might have to go back and watch them.
They were so damn good man. I hate to beat a dead horse but they quality has fallen off so drastically since Shane died. What could have been :smh

They were so damn good man. I hate to beat a dead horse but they quality has fallen off so drastically since Shane died. What could have been :smh
man Shane was gangsta and he was way ahead of everything. he knew what the world had become. 

i think shane woulda died in the assault against the governor

i think thats why rick saw shane among the people there

i think it was like a warning, like if you don't retreat now, you will enter shane territory and end up dead too

i also think thats why he turned into farmer rick

Rick now is what Shane told him he should be.
Shane>>>

tumblr_m0u3gn4Jhr1qbg6oo.gif

Shane was Rick before Rick was Shane.

Rick is twice as smart as Shane...don't insult Rick like that.

Shane talked like he was about it but he really wasn't...Rick had to clean up his messes several times.

tumblr_mh06bloI421rcd86lo12_r1_250.gif

Who do you think Judith's daddy is?
Doesn't change the fact Shane's a fool...hell that makes it even worse, he was plotting on his mans wife, for who knows how long...

Rick is a fool for claiming her though, I'll agree there
laugh.gif
Shane was ahead his time. He knew what he had to become to survive. Unlike Rick.

tumblr_myuh6q74uh1r1tya9o2_250.gif

giphy.gif

Rick's family were the spoils of the game b.

Rick was supposedly dead.

Edit: Wasn't there some type of penalty for killing the living?

Last edited:
why hasn't pleasesaythebaby23 been banned from the thread yet?

what?

exactly what have I done to get banned from this thread?

I have contributed to this thread probably more then anyone and have made sure spoilers stay in spoilers and questions get answered

please tell me you trolling :smh:

tumblr_mh06bloI421rcd86lo12_r1_250.gif

Who do you think Judith's daddy is?
Doesn't change the fact Shane's a fool...hell that makes it even worse, he was plotting on his mans wife, for who knows how long...

Rick is a fool for claiming her though, I'll agree there :lol:
Shane was ahead his time. He knew what he had to become to survive. Unlike Rick.
tumblr_myuh6q74uh1r1tya9o2_250.gif

giphy.gif

Rick's family were the spoils of the game b.
Rick was supposedly dead.

Edit: Wasn't there some type of penalty for killing the living?
Shane had the right idea but he executed it wrong so many times. The man had no foresight....he reacts first, thinks second and that got the group in trouble quite a few times. Can't follow a man like that because eventually it creates a bad situation. Rick was too soft early on but his ability to think situations through came thru in the clutch.

man Shane was gangsta and he was way ahead of everything. he knew what the world had become. 

Put yourself in Ricks shoes. Would you have let him live? Dude still doesnt even know if Judith is his baby:smh:

Wasn't shane losing his mind towards the end anyway? He was acting crazy and needed to be put down anyway.

Back
Top Bottom