The Walking Dead - Official Thread

This **** is close to getting turned off. Not tryna watch an hr of date night
roll.gif

but srsly it wasnt a good episode

The yeezy Mafia gonna end up fighting Rick and crew with his own guns. How many guns do U need man. 60 guns is a ********

That deer was the worst CGI in this shows history. :smh: :rofl:

Bruh :x I thought maybe I just missed something because I know the budget is low, but both times they showed deer it looked like some of the worst **** I've ever seen in the show

I was thinking,,, the only way they could have justified that crappy deer CGI was to make it seem like it was all in Rick's head -- like he was hallucinating or something. Because, my goodness, that was bad.

The deer really pulled me out of the show. Just awful and lets be honest - it added nothing to the plot. Im also getting annoyed with Rosita.

The deer really pulled me out of the show. Just awful and lets be honest - it added nothing to the plot. Im also getting annoyed with Rosita.

Yea, shorty doin too much, not looking at the long game. She just upset Negan killed both of her sex toys, find another one, deflower Carl since his lil shorty aint go do it :lol:

But Yeezy season only playing this game because they know that they can't find the guns themselves. They get to sit back and let someone else do the searching. Wonder where they gon find that amount of guns again. Might wanna head to DC or somethin.

Yea, shorty doin too much, not looking at the long game. She just upset Negan killed both of her sex toys, find another one, deflower Carl since his lil shorty aint go do it :lol:

But Yeezy season only playing this game because they know that they can't find the guns themselves. They get to sit back and let someone else do the searching. Wonder where they gon find that amount of guns again. Might wanna head to DC or somethin.
YEEZY SEASON (can't get over that) [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Episode was trash as per usual but I am seven seasons in so won't even pretend that I'm going to stop now.

Rick and Mich giggling like they are on a camping trip while falling through ceilings :x

:rofl: for a show that PRINTS money this is really unacceptable. Maybe AMC is super cheap with their budget compared to the HBO's and FX's of the world but this was God awful

Back
Top Bottom