The Walking Dead Season 4 Sneak Peak

This show has poor character development. I was more invested in Lee/Clementine (from TellTale's TWD game) after the first 5 minutes of episode 1 than any character on this show.

show is garbage. i promised to never watch it again after season 3 and im keeping with it. if you haven't started don't. giant waste of time

(and this is from someone who hasn't even read the comics but will start soon)

Last edited:
I think this season will be good thanks to the new show runner. They know they effed up last season, so hopefully they redeem themselves.
this was said last season

Kewl. I'm saying it this season.
well, prepare to be disappointed. They don't have to "redeem" themselves. The walking dead season 3 broke viewership records. So what exactly are they "redeeming?" the point of the show is to make money no? If they're making profit by doing what they've been doing, why would they make the show "better."

Naw, I'm not invested in a TV show enough to be disappointed. The show has its ups and downs, but ultimately it's just entertainment for me. And all-in-all, it has been entertaining IMO.

As far as redeeming themselves, you don't think they've heard the increased complaints from the core fanbase at all? I think they have, but that's just me. If last season broke records and it's all about money, why bring someone else in to run the show?

The showrunners were replaced due to creative differences with the network and Kirkman not because the show was doing numbers.

I guess I'm in the minority here with the whole Andrea arc. Thought her story also developed, from losing the will to live, to finding reasons to live and eventually dying for it. This was more apparent if you also caught Talking Dead afterwards. Her character was also the link between the 2 camps, affected how people behaved and her death changes the groups outlook movin forward into next season.

And you're right, if you like it you do, and if you don't its all good. My point was this show evolved from a zombie show to what it is now. If you wanna see zombies heads blown off all the time this ain't your show...not anymore anyway and that will weed out casual fans of the genre. If you can't appreciate what it's turning into then move along cuz it's never gonna be like season 1 again.

And I ain't even crazy about this show

I think this season will be good thanks to the new show runner. They know they effed up last season, so hopefully they redeem themselves.
well, prepare to be disappointed. They don't have to "redeem" themselves. The walking dead season 3 broke viewership records. So what exactly are they "redeeming?" the point of the show is to make money no? If they're making profit by doing what they've been doing, why would they make the show "better."
the time to address concerns and complaints with the show would be now, while viewership is still high because once people tune out it's going to be hard to

get them back.  

Last season was a bit of a let down, but to say the series is straight trash is just plain not true

Last edited:
I'ma prolly skip this show when it's on AMC, I hate commercials. I hope this season is better than last season.

the time to address concerns and complaints with the show would be now, while viewership is still high because once people tune out it's going to be hard to
get them back.  

Last season was a bit of a let down, but to say the series is straight trash is just plain not true

This too.

Last edited:
As awesome as that trailer was, I think that season 4 will suck.
The trailer for season 3 was awesome and that season sucked.
Hopefully more ppl from the wire will be casted into the walking dead.
If Clay Davis, Omar, or brother muzone get casted onto the walking dead...oh lawd.

what is the name of the song at the beginning of the trailer and at 3:04?

Im going to have to disagree with you on this as I thought the teaser for season 3 sucked. Season ended up blowing big time.

This teaser looks like it has some promise to it. Just going to have to wait..

How they just gonna completely ignore The Governor with this trailer though?

Naw, I'm not invested in a TV show enough to be disappointed. The show has its ups and downs, but ultimately it's just entertainment for me. And all-in-all, it has been entertaining IMO.

As far as redeeming themselves, you don't think they've heard the increased complaints from the core fanbase at all? I think they have, but that's just me. If last season broke records and it's all about money, why bring someone else in to run the show?
What exactly are they redeeming? I'm sure they get complaints as they do every season. 

You're right. If they brought someone else to make the show better, then makes it's not all about the money.

But so far, I think that it's about the money.

I read an article about how the walking dead can go stay on amc for how ever long it needs to.

If the show is just being made to be made with no actual purpose, I don't feel that this show will get "better."

^ I see what you're saying and if it is just for $$, it will definitely fall off. But in order to make $$, they kinda have to keep viewers watching, no? Despite record numbers last season, I read way more complaints than I ever have about the direction of the show.

All that said, if the show runner was replaced due to creative differences, that tells me that Kirkman and company weren't really feeling the direction the show was going. Or I guess it could mean that they liked the direction it was going and the previous show runner wanted to do something else? But if I'm not mistaken, they did hire the guy who directed the "Clear" episode w/ Morgan, which was seen as one of the best episodes of Season 3 by many. Maybe they saw in that episode what was missing from many of the others last season?

Guess we'll find out soon enough.

I actually have high hopes for Season 4. Those folks at TellTale sure put a lot of pressure on the live show. :lol:

^ I see what you're saying and if it is just for $$, it will definitely fall off. But in order to make $$, they kinda have to keep viewers watching, no? Despite record numbers last season, I read way more complaints than I ever have about the direction of the show.

All that said, if the show runner was replaced due to creative differences, that tells me that Kirkman and company weren't really feeling the direction the show was going. Or I guess it could mean that they liked the direction it was going and the previous show runner wanted to do something else? But if I'm not mistaken, they did hire the guy who directed the "Clear" episode w/ Morgan, which was seen as one of the best episodes of Season 3 by many. Maybe they saw in that episode what was missing from many of the others last season?

Guess we'll find out soon enough.
That episode was excellent.

If we can expect more eps. like that, walking dead will become watchable.

Trailer looked good but my expectations are extremely low. I'm cautiously optimistic - Scott Gimple has directed some quality episodes and "Clear" last season was one of the best, if not the best episode in the series.

They probably didn't show the Governor considering this was most likely the trailer for the first half of the season and he probably won't be present at all until the end. In fact, I'm betting the mid-season finale will reveal him in the final scene. Or something to that effect.

Back
Top Bottom