THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

in the water supply
eek.gif

Glen better pick up a pack of condoms at the pharmacy and do work on that farmer's daughter.
I also can't wait for Hell on Wheels after.  I'm hoping it's good.

Glen better pick up a pack of condoms at the pharmacy and do work on that farmer's daughter.

I mean..did the people on the farm NOT know that was in the well the entire time? 
grin.gif

And what did he find in the closet in that old house? What was on the floor? A blanket? like someone was previously sleeping there cuz of

the open sardine can in the garbage? or a dead body under the blanket? I couldn't tell 
nerd.gif

I mean..did the people on the farm NOT know that was in the well the entire time? 
grin.gif

And what did he find in the closet in that old house? What was on the floor? A blanket? like someone was previously sleeping there cuz of

the open sardine can in the garbage? or a dead body under the blanket? I couldn't tell 
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 @ that $!*%%*+% speech Shane gave about Otis.

That zombie in the well.
sick.gif

That scene.
sick.gif

These long +#! commercials.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 @ that $!*%%*+% speech Shane gave about Otis.

That zombie in the well.
sick.gif

That scene.
sick.gif

These long +#! commercials.
30t6p3b.gif

^
They just use the well connected to the house i'm guessing.  Probably haven't looked at the other 3 wells recently.

He saw a blanket with what looks like a pillow.  Probably where Sophia spent a night or two.

^
They just use the well connected to the house i'm guessing.  Probably haven't looked at the other 3 wells recently.

He saw a blanket with what looks like a pillow.  Probably where Sophia spent a night or two.

Originally Posted by shogun

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

on point.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

on point.

Called it.
roll.gif

Called it.
roll.gif

damb she got a lil mass on her
smokin.gif
 I see that thang sittin back there he better put in work 
in that pharmacy 
laugh.gif

damb she got a lil mass on her
smokin.gif
 I see that thang sittin back there he better put in work 
in that pharmacy 
laugh.gif