THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Damn those commercials were LONG.

I say that #@!% every week too 
mad.gif
mad.gif

I kinda wanna see what this Hell on Wheels is about.....and to see the scene for next week episode 
laugh.gif

Damn those commercials were LONG.

I say that #@!% every week too 
mad.gif
mad.gif

I kinda wanna see what this Hell on Wheels is about.....and to see the scene for next week episode 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Dude had the biggest Kool-Aid smile 
roll.gif
One time thing 
indifferent.gif
.  She broke his heart right there.

She could've at least let him have seconds or thirds at the pharmacy.  
grin.gif
  Finish whatever was in the box.
homie looked straight defeated. All he got to do is get her by herself and he'll smash again.

And
eek.gif
@ Merles popping up.

Originally Posted by shogun

Dude had the biggest Kool-Aid smile 
roll.gif
One time thing 
indifferent.gif
.  She broke his heart right there.

She could've at least let him have seconds or thirds at the pharmacy.  
grin.gif
  Finish whatever was in the box.
homie looked straight defeated. All he got to do is get her by herself and he'll smash again.

And
eek.gif
@ Merles popping up.

I don't know if Shane is the father of this kid she's pregnant with because wouldn't she have been showing a stomach by now?

I want to see what's going to happen with Meryl.

I don't know if Shane is the father of this kid she's pregnant with because wouldn't she have been showing a stomach by now?

I want to see what's going to happen with Meryl.

^I don't think so. In show time, I think it's been what? 2-3 weeks at most? I mean since the season premiere it's only been 3 days max since the old guy asked Rick how long the girl's been missing, and he said something like "2-3 days." So season 1 couldn't have been that long.

^I don't think so. In show time, I think it's been what? 2-3 weeks at most? I mean since the season premiere it's only been 3 days max since the old guy asked Rick how long the girl's been missing, and he said something like "2-3 days." So season 1 couldn't have been that long.

now that makes more sense. 
Because I needed to know how long it has been since the CDC incident and up until now.

If its only been a few weeks then yea its mos def shanes son more then likely 

now that makes more sense. 
Because I needed to know how long it has been since the CDC incident and up until now.

If its only been a few weeks then yea its mos def shanes son more then likely 

WOW this Hell on Wheels is pretty intense 
eek.gif

piece of this dude scalp just got ripped off word to shane 
roll.gif

WOW this Hell on Wheels is pretty intense 
eek.gif

piece of this dude scalp just got ripped off word to shane 
roll.gif

First off, unbelievable WIN for homeboy. Next time, I'm just going to say "I'm lost" and start stuttering. I'm so proud of you! 
pimp.gif
 He's still going to be hitting that in the field somewhere. 
There was a whole lot of dialogue in this episode but the fat walker in the well proved to be pretty a good scene. In my opinion. 

They really need to find Sophia and please don't die Daryl! 
frown.gif

First off, unbelievable WIN for homeboy. Next time, I'm just going to say "I'm lost" and start stuttering. I'm so proud of you! 
pimp.gif
 He's still going to be hitting that in the field somewhere. 
There was a whole lot of dialogue in this episode but the fat walker in the well proved to be pretty a good scene. In my opinion. 

They really need to find Sophia and please don't die Daryl! 
frown.gif

No I'm talking about since Rick came out of Coma and met back up with the group... when he first met back up with the group I think they were in a forest camp somewhere or something and he smashed first day or couple of days back in one of the tents... how long has it been since that and now I thought it would have been a couple of months since that happened.

No I'm talking about since Rick came out of Coma and met back up with the group... when he first met back up with the group I think they were in a forest camp somewhere or something and he smashed first day or couple of days back in one of the tents... how long has it been since that and now I thought it would have been a couple of months since that happened.

Back
Top Bottom