THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i'm just now watching the ep. but I can't believe Lori had a nerve to call out Andrea
about not being productive
laugh.gif
this woman.

RIGHT!?!?!?!?!
roll.gif
Me and my girl got into it over this ... I'm like is this !*+ serious?????????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rick should have left Shane to die, son tried to kill him!  And SMH @ Rick still claiming that baby.
Solid episode tho, I feel like the ball is about to start rollin!

Yeah that's definitely Shane baby......

Rick is such a cornball.

I don't know how I'd be able to function around these cornballs. 
eyes.gif

I'd prolly take the homie Daryl and Dale (he's useful) and dip out and find some normal people. 
laugh.gif
 Like there has to be another vacant farm around. I'd want to take Glenn and Maggie but knowing Maggie she would never leave her fam. 

*@@% these other cats, dudes is nuts. 

I'd murk everyone in their sleep.

Just got through the episode right now and damn Rick and Lori were annoying as hell in this episode. 
laugh.gif
This was a wasted filler episode. 

Just got through the episode right now and damn Rick and Lori were annoying as hell in this episode. 
laugh.gif
This was a wasted filler episode. 

Originally Posted by TSX24

Originally Posted by big1236

if we read and enjoyed the comics, will we enjoy the book?

update on season 3:

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2012/02/david-morrissey-cast-as-the-governor.php

The governor is suppose to be mexican. He doesn't look mexican at all 
laugh.gif
Same thing I was thinking.
The reason they do this is to create a character more palatable for the masses. 

I swear to God if they cast a white chick as Michonne, I'm done with this show.

Originally Posted by TSX24

Originally Posted by big1236

if we read and enjoyed the comics, will we enjoy the book?

update on season 3:

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2012/02/david-morrissey-cast-as-the-governor.php

The governor is suppose to be mexican. He doesn't look mexican at all 
laugh.gif
Same thing I was thinking.
The reason they do this is to create a character more palatable for the masses. 

I swear to God if they cast a white chick as Michonne, I'm done with this show.

I agree with you guys, these characters are dumb as rocks.  I'd probably leave on my own to get away from their stupidity 
laugh.gif
.  I didn't want to say it, but these people are from the South and make themselves look like simpletons.
What Andrea did actually worked and she was right but I dislike her so much that I wanted to see Maggie backhand slap her.

I agree with you guys, these characters are dumb as rocks.  I'd probably leave on my own to get away from their stupidity 
laugh.gif
.  I didn't want to say it, but these people are from the South and make themselves look like simpletons.
What Andrea did actually worked and she was right but I dislike her so much that I wanted to see Maggie backhand slap her.

Rick...

Shane just tried to kill you. He threw a big!@# wrench at you man.

And ya'll STILL end up taking Randall back to the barn.

And these two dudes women just end up compounding the situation....which should make for a good civil war.

Rick...

Shane just tried to kill you. He threw a big!@# wrench at you man.

And ya'll STILL end up taking Randall back to the barn.

And these two dudes women just end up compounding the situation....which should make for a good civil war.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

sorry if this has already been brought up.

so Rick & Shane are cutting their own hand/finer to draw blood then they are stabbing walkers in the head with the knife, how are they not worried about catching the virus? They even said those 2 guards weren't bit but could have got the virus from being scratched and these dudes are creating open wounds on their hands and getting zombie blood all over their hands...
nerd.gif

Didnt Shane get scratched in the head?

so Rick & Shane are cutting their own hand/finer to draw blood then they are stabbing walkers in the head with the knife, how are they not worried about catching the virus? They even said those 2 guards weren't bit but could have got the virus from being scratched and these dudes are creating open wounds on their hands and getting zombie blood all over their hands...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

nerd.gif

In this episode or previously? I know the big guy he shot when they were trying to get meds to save the boy ripped a good chunk of his hair when they were struggling on the ground.Shane's a snake though I really wish the fight would've escalated to something serious, resulting in Shane being left for dead...

nerd.gif

In this episode or previously? I know the big guy he shot when they were trying to get meds to save the boy ripped a good chunk of his hair when they were struggling on the ground.Shane's a snake though I really wish the fight would've escalated to something serious, resulting in Shane being left for dead...

Originally Posted by gatorad3

nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

With news that they've already cast the Govorner for next season, things are really about to pick up to end this season. This show just gets better.

With news that they've already cast the Govorner for next season, things are really about to pick up to end this season. This show just gets better.

Originally Posted by el cuco

nerd.gif

In this episode or previously? I know the big guy he shot when they were trying to get meds to save the boy ripped a good chunk of his hair when they were struggling on the ground. Shane's a snake though I really wish the fight would've escalated to something serious, resulting in Shane being left for dead...
Thats right. Started to think a scratch is what is making Shane go insane. That somehow the virus didnt turn him into a full zombie but messed with his brain.

nerd.gif

In this episode or previously? I know the big guy he shot when they were trying to get meds to save the boy ripped a good chunk of his hair when they were struggling on the ground. Shane's a snake though I really wish the fight would've escalated to something serious, resulting in Shane being left for dead...
Thats right. Started to think a scratch is what is making Shane go insane. That somehow the virus didnt turn him into a full zombie but messed with his brain.

But wouldn't it just be the 'it's now a zombie apocalypse world' ordeal that would make a man start going insane?

People have gone crazy over less...

But wouldn't it just be the 'it's now a zombie apocalypse world' ordeal that would make a man start going insane?

People have gone crazy over less...

Originally Posted by Mister916

nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
those two guards might've had something to do with the comics. don't read if you don't wanna know
Spoiler [+]
all the living are already infected, so they come back as walkers even if they died in a way unrelated to a walker bite. this might've been what jenner whispered to rick at the CDC

Originally Posted by Mister916

nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
those two guards might've had something to do with the comics. don't read if you don't wanna know
Spoiler [+]
all the living are already infected, so they come back as walkers even if they died in a way unrelated to a walker bite. this might've been what jenner whispered to rick at the CDC

Back
Top Bottom