THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

that walker looked cool tho it was wearing a tuxedo i think

rick was yapping and yapping and yapping and shane was like didn't read while looking at the walker

so rick killed a walker with his knife after he cut himself...then a other came out and it was shanes turn they cut scene but lets assume shane killed it he did pull out his knife...then later shane cut himself with his knife

i liked the scene where shane thru the wrench and kind of looked at himself in the broken glass before the walkers came out, kind of like he was a monster

HarlemToTheBronx wrote:
With news that they've already cast the Govorner for next season, things are really about to pick up to end this season. This show just gets better.
Only way left is up.
laugh.gif

It's like the show finally realized...whenever you show off Glen, Maggie and bad-!$* Daryl, you just reaffirm how much everyone hates the other characters. So they let Daryl go Sayid after Shannon died, hid Glen and let their worst characters go full heel. They have Lori troll openly. Sic Andrea after her. Send Shane after Rick outright. Let Andrea counsel people into killing themselves. And look, everyone's better for it.

The show's better when it makes you hate the characters on purpose. Oh, and zombies. More *%%#+*+ zombies.

HarlemToTheBronx wrote:
With news that they've already cast the Govorner for next season, things are really about to pick up to end this season. This show just gets better.
Only way left is up.
laugh.gif

It's like the show finally realized...whenever you show off Glen, Maggie and bad-!$* Daryl, you just reaffirm how much everyone hates the other characters. So they let Daryl go Sayid after Shannon died, hid Glen and let their worst characters go full heel. They have Lori troll openly. Sic Andrea after her. Send Shane after Rick outright. Let Andrea counsel people into killing themselves. And look, everyone's better for it.

The show's better when it makes you hate the characters on purpose. Oh, and zombies. More *%%#+*+ zombies.

I think I'm the only one who would prefer run and gunning full of zombies all episode long. 
laugh.gif

I met Daryl and Glen at a comic expo in Oakland this weekend and it was hilarious.

There wasn't any insider details but they did go into detail about their characters. For example: ^^ Daryl is becoming the Sayid and becoming recluse. Everything he yelled at Andrea he was also yelling to himself. He has no one. He stays far away from everyone but is still close enough to say "Hey! I'm still here!". Glen had nothing going for him and now he has people to live and fight for and his dilemma is should he just lay down and die or should he rise to the occasion and become a true hero.

Here's a video of Glen throwing snappies and fart bombs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think I'm the only one who would prefer run and gunning full of zombies all episode long. 
laugh.gif

I met Daryl and Glen at a comic expo in Oakland this weekend and it was hilarious.

There wasn't any insider details but they did go into detail about their characters. For example: ^^ Daryl is becoming the Sayid and becoming recluse. Everything he yelled at Andrea he was also yelling to himself. He has no one. He stays far away from everyone but is still close enough to say "Hey! I'm still here!". Glen had nothing going for him and now he has people to live and fight for and his dilemma is should he just lay down and die or should he rise to the occasion and become a true hero.

Here's a video of Glen throwing snappies and fart bombs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Originally Posted by Zach13g

sorry if this has already been brought up.

so Rick & Shane are cutting their own hand/finer to draw blood then they are stabbing walkers in the head with the knife, how are they not worried about catching the virus? They even said those 2 guards weren't bit but could have got the virus from being scratched and these dudes are creating open wounds on their hands and getting zombie blood all over their hands...
nerd.gif

Didnt Shane get scratched in the head?

The fight against rick.. was the reason Shane was bleeding..What I didn't understand.. is why did Shane cut his hand to lure the walkers.. when he was already bleeding?

Originally Posted by Zach13g

sorry if this has already been brought up.

so Rick & Shane are cutting their own hand/finer to draw blood then they are stabbing walkers in the head with the knife, how are they not worried about catching the virus? They even said those 2 guards weren't bit but could have got the virus from being scratched and these dudes are creating open wounds on their hands and getting zombie blood all over their hands...
nerd.gif

Didnt Shane get scratched in the head?

The fight against rick.. was the reason Shane was bleeding..What I didn't understand.. is why did Shane cut his hand to lure the walkers.. when he was already bleeding?

Great episode. A lot of relation to the comic book, but I do like where the storyline is going. Definitely looking forward to see how this new kid will play into the storyline.

Great episode. A lot of relation to the comic book, but I do like where the storyline is going. Definitely looking forward to see how this new kid will play into the storyline.

Originally Posted by big1236

Thats right. Started to think a scratch is what is making Shane go insane. That somehow the virus didnt turn him into a full zombie but messed with his brain.
But wouldn't it just be the 'it's now a zombie apocalypse world' ordeal that would make a man start going insane?

People have gone crazy over less...

Like sneakers with stars on them

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Must. Not. Click. Spoilers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by big1236

Thats right. Started to think a scratch is what is making Shane go insane. That somehow the virus didnt turn him into a full zombie but messed with his brain.
But wouldn't it just be the 'it's now a zombie apocalypse world' ordeal that would make a man start going insane?

People have gone crazy over less...

Like sneakers with stars on them

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Must. Not. Click. Spoilers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

at me clicking on the spoilers... what is seen, cannot be unseen
tired.gif
Dude, I was tempted to do so as well... I guess I'm glad I didn't.  
Always risky coming into this thread though, it has to be said.  

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif
Dude, I was tempted to do so as well... I guess I'm glad I didn't.  
Always risky coming into this thread though, it has to be said.  

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif

chick in your avy is cute.
!%@% is cray, however ionno if the show will necessarily go that route. 

then again, it was kind of implied during the two dead cop scene....I even turned to my girl and brought it up.....

it all makes sense now....damn....

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif

then again, it was kind of implied during the two dead cop scene....I even turned to my girl and brought it up.....

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif

they touched on the subject during the talking dead, but i thought nothing of it...

btw talking dead is
roll.gif
X
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif

they touched on the subject during the talking dead, but i thought nothing of it...

btw talking dead is
roll.gif
X
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

Originally Posted by Mister916

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
those two guards might've had something to do with the comics. don't read if you don't wanna know
Spoiler [+]
all the living are already infected, so they come back as walkers even if they died in a way unrelated to a walker bite. this might've been what jenner whispered to rick at the CDC
   That's right.

Spoiler [+]
In the comics even if you weren't bitten, when you die you come back as a zombie. A la when Shane came back as a zombie after getting killed when Carl shot him. 
Damn this is where watching the show and reading the comics have me confused. I thought this was already established in the show.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

Originally Posted by Mister916

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
those two guards might've had something to do with the comics. don't read if you don't wanna know
Spoiler [+]
all the living are already infected, so they come back as walkers even if they died in a way unrelated to a walker bite. this might've been what jenner whispered to rick at the CDC
   That's right.

Spoiler [+]
In the comics even if you weren't bitten, when you die you come back as a zombie. A la when Shane came back as a zombie after getting killed when Carl shot him. 
Damn this is where watching the show and reading the comics have me confused. I thought this was already established in the show.

Back
Top Bottom