THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

What was up with those zombie fingers in the bus?

When shane was pushing the doors and the zombies were trying to get in
the doors just cut off some zombie fingers

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Love what I heard in that interview.
pimp.gif

Yes!

Nice interview.

Bad memory question. For those who read the comic who showed up first Michonne or Tyrese?

Nice interview.

Bad memory question. For those who read the comic who showed up first Michonne or Tyrese?

Btw, it seemed ironic how everyone in this thread were talking about how useless Lori is...Then this past episode actually showed her making a meal. Hahaha.

Kirkman is right, though. You don't want the show to be word for word with the comic book. What's the fun in that? The second half of the season has been amazing. It's getting so much better.

Btw, it seemed ironic how everyone in this thread were talking about how useless Lori is...Then this past episode actually showed her making a meal. Hahaha.

Kirkman is right, though. You don't want the show to be word for word with the comic book. What's the fun in that? The second half of the season has been amazing. It's getting so much better.

roll.gif

I'm really excited for the introduction of new characters and them finally getting off the farm.
Also I'm waiting to see who gets killed next, it's been quite a while since someone died. And I remember
seeing in the previews a clip where Darryl has his gun pointed at someone and says "Sorry Brother"

roll.gif

I'm really excited for the introduction of new characters and them finally getting off the farm.
Also I'm waiting to see who gets killed next, it's been quite a while since someone died. And I remember
seeing in the previews a clip where Darryl has his gun pointed at someone and says "Sorry Brother"

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Thought the walker in the field was just a symbol for Shane being alone and just the state of things in this world as far as the argument he had with Rick about the rules and being able to protect his family.

If yall watched the Talking Dead, the walker in the field is just a stunt guy on the show he also played the walker with the huge jaw that attacked Rick that episode. He's a tall skinny dude. It'd be too weird if they tried to flip that walker in to being Otis. I mean how much fat did those zombies eat off him? Lets not forget Shane shot Otis in the legs, so he couldn't be able to stand up straight after being turned.

After saying walker so much it did strike me as weird. It'd be funny if a character named Walker showed up.

yeah I'm thinking it was more symbolism than anyone in particular.  I can't wait to find out either way though. It was a beautiful shot, I keep watching it over and over.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Thought the walker in the field was just a symbol for Shane being alone and just the state of things in this world as far as the argument he had with Rick about the rules and being able to protect his family.

If yall watched the Talking Dead, the walker in the field is just a stunt guy on the show he also played the walker with the huge jaw that attacked Rick that episode. He's a tall skinny dude. It'd be too weird if they tried to flip that walker in to being Otis. I mean how much fat did those zombies eat off him? Lets not forget Shane shot Otis in the legs, so he couldn't be able to stand up straight after being turned.

After saying walker so much it did strike me as weird. It'd be funny if a character named Walker showed up.

yeah I'm thinking it was more symbolism than anyone in particular.  I can't wait to find out either way though. It was a beautiful shot, I keep watching it over and over.

Originally Posted by theone218

Oh alright.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by theone218

Oh alright.

Thanks.

wait... in the kirkman interview he said that carl was shot by otis in the comic... is that true, i don't remember that far back, i thought carl was only shot once.
and that once was in this arc we're currently at.

roll.gif
roll.gif
another great lori pic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom