THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

wait... in the kirkman interview he said that carl was shot by otis in the comic... is that true, i don't remember that far back, i thought carl was only shot once.
and that once was in this arc we're currently at.

roll.gif
roll.gif
another great lori pic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode.
smokin.gif
Lori is so oblivious to the world around her...

And maybe I read too far into it but in the scene when Shane is trapped on the bus, I saw the cutting his hand thing to bait the walkers as him realizing that he needs/needed Rick to survive, even before the zombie apocalypse. Especially since Rick APPEARED to be acting like Shane at the same time(deciding to leave him and escape). I think I did read too much into it
laugh.gif

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode.
smokin.gif
Lori is so oblivious to the world around her...

And maybe I read too far into it but in the scene when Shane is trapped on the bus, I saw the cutting his hand thing to bait the walkers as him realizing that he needs/needed Rick to survive, even before the zombie apocalypse. Especially since Rick APPEARED to be acting like Shane at the same time(deciding to leave him and escape). I think I did read too much into it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by big1236

I think it was Tyrese first...

now you got me second guessing myself... LOL
laugh.gif
Word I'm racking my mind refusing to look back in the comics trying to get it right on my own. It was really close during that transition in to the next arc.

I hope they keep Tyrese around a lot longer.

Originally Posted by big1236

I think it was Tyrese first...

now you got me second guessing myself... LOL
laugh.gif
Word I'm racking my mind refusing to look back in the comics trying to get it right on my own. It was really close during that transition in to the next arc.

I hope they keep Tyrese around a lot longer.

Good interview with Kirkman.

It's loaded with spoilers for those who haven't read the comics though, so watch at your own risk.

And for whoever asked, Tyrese was introduced before Michonne.

Spoiler [+]
Rick and the group met Tyrese for the first time when they were travelling on the road before they found the prison. The group was already at the prison when Michonne was first introduced. 

Good interview with Kirkman.

It's loaded with spoilers for those who haven't read the comics though, so watch at your own risk.

And for whoever asked, Tyrese was introduced before Michonne.

Spoiler [+]
Rick and the group met Tyrese for the first time when they were travelling on the road before they found the prison. The group was already at the prison when Michonne was first introduced. 

Possible casting spoiler

Spoiler [+]
Michonne has been confirmed to appear in The Walking Dead second season finale "Beside the Dying Fire," along with her pet walkers. The actress who will ultimately play her role is still not confirmed. However, in an interview with DigitalSpy, Robert Kirkman stated that he will not confirm Michonne's appearance. This may be regarding the rumors of Rutina Wesley playing Michonne.

rutina-wesley.jpg

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s135/t...d-exec-michonne-appearance-not-confirmed.html 

Possible casting spoiler

Spoiler [+]
Michonne has been confirmed to appear in The Walking Dead second season finale "Beside the Dying Fire," along with her pet walkers. The actress who will ultimately play her role is still not confirmed. However, in an interview with DigitalSpy, Robert Kirkman stated that he will not confirm Michonne's appearance. This may be regarding the rumors of Rutina Wesley playing Michonne.

rutina-wesley.jpg

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s135/t...d-exec-michonne-appearance-not-confirmed.html 

embarassed.gif
 Haha, I just realized this, but on the The Talking Dead, Kevin Smith was talking about how he had just discovered that the title "The Walking Dead" doesn't refer to the Walkers, but instead, it refers to the Survivors! 
eek.gif
  Brilliant!

embarassed.gif
 Haha, I just realized this, but on the The Talking Dead, Kevin Smith was talking about how he had just discovered that the title "The Walking Dead" doesn't refer to the Walkers, but instead, it refers to the Survivors! 
eek.gif
  Brilliant!

pimp.gif
at them getting off the farm now. Im looking forward to some new places on the show.

I agree about the walker in the field & the symbolism with Shane.

pimp.gif
at them getting off the farm now. Im looking forward to some new places on the show.

I agree about the walker in the field & the symbolism with Shane.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

embarassed.gif
eek.gif
  Brilliant!

I thought that was odd coming from Smith, this has been brought up in the books....a pretty big moment in fact.  Kevin Smith is a "comic book" guy I just figured he would have been a fan of the book first....I guess it isn't his genre as far as comics go.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

embarassed.gif
eek.gif
  Brilliant!

I thought that was odd coming from Smith, this has been brought up in the books....a pretty big moment in fact.  Kevin Smith is a "comic book" guy I just figured he would have been a fan of the book first....I guess it isn't his genre as far as comics go.

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Possible casting spoiler

Spoiler [+]

rutina-wesley.jpg

EPIC WIN.

And yes, Carl was shot by Otis in the comics as well as Kirkman stated. That's how they ended up at the farm.

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Possible casting spoiler

Spoiler [+]

rutina-wesley.jpg

EPIC WIN.

And yes, Carl was shot by Otis in the comics as well as Kirkman stated. That's how they ended up at the farm.

Back
Top Bottom