THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by Triple Homicide

Anybody else find it weird that Randall came back as a zombie after getting his NECK BROKEN?
You're in for another surprise 20 more minutes into the episode... I assume you're posting as you're watching because the past 10 pages have been about Randall 
laugh.gif

I'm just 
mad.gif
 + 
sick.gif
 + SMH at some of the replies in here... talking about I knew it was evolving... act like you all knew what it was in the first place. And to the guy saying they need to explain how it's happening, that would be rather hard seeing as to how we're seeing things unfold from the perspective of the people at the barn.

I saw the full episode before I posted that. I'm just tripping that Randall was up and walking after getting his neck snapped.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

don't tell no one this, but The Walking Dead does not represent the zombies
THINK ABOUT IT
nerd.gif

what the people that are alive are gonna eventually being dead ?
nerd.gif
that's just like saying everyone that lives dies
laugh.gif

i mean they are all dead... they just don't know it yet...
it takes death to "activate" the zombie in you
everyones infected
also one thing that bugged me last ep when daryl was looking at the dead cow... was it alive, i mean zombie alive?
nerd.gif

THINK ABOUT IT
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

everyones infected
also one thing that bugged me last ep when daryl was looking at the dead cow... was it alive, i mean zombie alive?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by Triple Homicide

Anybody else find it weird that Randall came back as a zombie after getting his NECK BROKEN?
You're in for another surprise 20 more minutes into the episode... I assume you're posting as you're watching because the past 10 pages have been about Randall 
laugh.gif

I'm just 
mad.gif
 + 
sick.gif
 + SMH at some of the replies in here... talking about I knew it was evolving... act like you all knew what it was in the first place. And to the guy saying they need to explain how it's happening, that would be rather hard seeing as to how we're seeing things unfold from the perspective of the people at the barn.

I saw the full episode before I posted that. I'm just tripping that Randall was up and walking after getting his neck snapped.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

so I'm listening to one of the after show podcast now, and they just floated an interesting
idea.  What if a one handed Merle is leading the group that Randal was from 
eek.gif

which one? ive been looking for a good podcast

THINK ABOUT IT
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

everyones infected
nerd.gif

The walking dead refers to the survivors not the zombies.  The title represents the futility of their struggling to survive and escape the epidemic when in reality they were all infected before the comic/tv series ever began and they're all just dead men walking.  Their fate -- death and/or zombification -- is an inevitability.  They're just buying time til it happens.

And it was established that animals can't turn into zombies.  I'm pretty sure it's touched on in the tv show.  I think the cow was just gutted and writhing in pain.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

so I'm listening to one of the after show podcast now, and they just floated an interesting
idea.  What if a one handed Merle is leading the group that Randal was from 
eek.gif

which one? ive been looking for a good podcast

THINK ABOUT IT
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

everyones infected
nerd.gif

The walking dead refers to the survivors not the zombies.  The title represents the futility of their struggling to survive and escape the epidemic when in reality they were all infected before the comic/tv series ever began and they're all just dead men walking.  Their fate -- death and/or zombification -- is an inevitability.  They're just buying time til it happens.

And it was established that animals can't turn into zombies.  I'm pretty sure it's touched on in the tv show.  I think the cow was just gutted and writhing in pain.

I guess AMC doesn't have to explain.. how dying = being a walker..

since they never really explained how people first became walkers anyway..

I guess AMC doesn't have to explain.. how dying = being a walker..

since they never really explained how people first became walkers anyway..

spidermachine, animals cant turn to zombies

it was confirmed months ago on talking dead

spidermachine, animals cant turn to zombies

it was confirmed months ago on talking dead

man first we thought the doctor said lori was preggo...maybe he said your all infected?

its just in the air now? thats weak, if the group contaminated it somehow then thats better...they should do tests, n kill lori see if she becomes a zombie lol

man first we thought the doctor said lori was preggo...maybe he said your all infected?

its just in the air now? thats weak, if the group contaminated it somehow then thats better...they should do tests, n kill lori see if she becomes a zombie lol

Most of the questions you guys are asking are answered in the comic/graphic novel.
1. For those wondering why Shane/Randall came back as walkers, according to the books (not really explained, just assumed), everyone has the virus inside them.  Bites/scratches make you a walker, however, once you cease living the virus goes from dormant to live.  The comic let's you make your own theories regarding how the "breakout" happened, and the picture becomes clear as the story progresses.  The writers are at least doing the same with the series even though people don't have imaginations anymore, 
laugh.gif

Nice theory out there regarding the "Walking Dead" title, but that is what they said because it is also a part of the graphic novel.  End of book 2 (I have hardcovers )
smokin.gif

tumblr_lg8e66ahAy1qecvyeo1_500.jpg

That's the comic version of Rick.

Finally they "offed" Shane, he should've been dead long ago, he get's murked by Carl when they are on the highway before the farm.  I know they weren't going to show a kid killing someone with a handgun even on a cable show (HBO is a different story with Omar getting killed by a snot nosed kid).  So I guess they let Carl shoot the zombie version of Shane, I'm cool with that.

Finally, this series is moving.  For season 3 I only see Rick, Lori and Carl being "safe", everyone else is fair game.  Rick is the central character and Lori/Carl come with, package deal.

Looks like they will finally leave the %#!$%%$ farm.  Sorry for the spoilers if you guys haven't read the comic but it answers some of the questions you guys may have had.

Most of the questions you guys are asking are answered in the comic/graphic novel.
1. For those wondering why Shane/Randall came back as walkers, according to the books (not really explained, just assumed), everyone has the virus inside them.  Bites/scratches make you a walker, however, once you cease living the virus goes from dormant to live.  The comic let's you make your own theories regarding how the "breakout" happened, and the picture becomes clear as the story progresses.  The writers are at least doing the same with the series even though people don't have imaginations anymore, 
laugh.gif

Nice theory out there regarding the "Walking Dead" title, but that is what they said because it is also a part of the graphic novel.  End of book 2 (I have hardcovers )
smokin.gif

tumblr_lg8e66ahAy1qecvyeo1_500.jpg

That's the comic version of Rick.

Finally they "offed" Shane, he should've been dead long ago, he get's murked by Carl when they are on the highway before the farm.  I know they weren't going to show a kid killing someone with a handgun even on a cable show (HBO is a different story with Omar getting killed by a snot nosed kid).  So I guess they let Carl shoot the zombie version of Shane, I'm cool with that.

Finally, this series is moving.  For season 3 I only see Rick, Lori and Carl being "safe", everyone else is fair game.  Rick is the central character and Lori/Carl come with, package deal.

Looks like they will finally leave the %#!$%%$ farm.  Sorry for the spoilers if you guys haven't read the comic but it answers some of the questions you guys may have had.

meh its not really a spoiler just setting the record straight

but hey how did that person have a pic of shane as a zombie two weeks ago when they fought each other? i went on 4chan and i seen it and i thought they were trolling
laugh.gif

found it 

Someone made a big mistake over at the AMC online network when a picture captioned for the season 2 Blu-ray compilation discs of The Walking Dead featured descriptive spoilers from unaired, major show changing, plot advances. Some might say that most of season 2 has been nothing but character drama and not much thrilling action. That’s partly true, but just like the life expectancy of a zomie or human in a zomibe infested world, things are short lived. So instead of airing episodes filled with action that may become dull after a while, AMC executives and team decided to recount the comic book with added drama substance to endure a prolific life. One thing is for sure, if I were that certain somebody who accidentally exposed the secrets to which you are or are not about to see, I’d be looking for a new job right now.

SHANE-ZOMBIE.jpg

There you have it. You just spoiled yourself. Did Shane get cut with just a “scratch

meh its not really a spoiler just setting the record straight

but hey how did that person have a pic of shane as a zombie two weeks ago when they fought each other? i went on 4chan and i seen it and i thought they were trolling
laugh.gif

found it 

Someone made a big mistake over at the AMC online network when a picture captioned for the season 2 Blu-ray compilation discs of The Walking Dead featured descriptive spoilers from unaired, major show changing, plot advances. Some might say that most of season 2 has been nothing but character drama and not much thrilling action. That’s partly true, but just like the life expectancy of a zomie or human in a zomibe infested world, things are short lived. So instead of airing episodes filled with action that may become dull after a while, AMC executives and team decided to recount the comic book with added drama substance to endure a prolific life. One thing is for sure, if I were that certain somebody who accidentally exposed the secrets to which you are or are not about to see, I’d be looking for a new job right now.

SHANE-ZOMBIE.jpg

There you have it. You just spoiled yourself. Did Shane get cut with just a “scratch

i originally thought jenner told rick that the virus was airborne and everyone would turn after seeing this episode. but, i thought about it and that cant be what jenner told rick cause if rick knew that, he would have made sure to get shane in the head while he was on the ground so that he wouldnt turn. thats just what im thinking though haha.

i originally thought jenner told rick that the virus was airborne and everyone would turn after seeing this episode. but, i thought about it and that cant be what jenner told rick cause if rick knew that, he would have made sure to get shane in the head while he was on the ground so that he wouldnt turn. thats just what im thinking though haha.

I was gonna say something but I didn't want to be accused of spoiling ppl with my knowledge of the comic by bringing up the "We are the walking dead" line although in the comic Rick meant in a different metaphorical way not specifically we're all infected with the virus and are the walking dead until we die and become walkers.

I was gonna say something but I didn't want to be accused of spoiling ppl with my knowledge of the comic by bringing up the "We are the walking dead" line although in the comic Rick meant in a different metaphorical way not specifically we're all infected with the virus and are the walking dead until we die and become walkers.

who do u guys think die in the finale?

i got:

t-dawg, herschels son, sophias mom

i think we will see an epic battle at the farm

i got:

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i got:

I got my money on all of Herschel's family including Herschel himself (except for Maggie), T-Dog, and Carol. If we were so lucky, Lori would be dead, too 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom