THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Man, Rick Grimes got grimey! Beasted! 
eek.gif

This season just got better towards the end. Can't wait for the finale. Shane got demented, dude had it coming to him. About time they finally ended it. Dragged on too long in my opinion.

Man, Rick Grimes got grimey! Beasted! 
eek.gif

This season just got better towards the end. Can't wait for the finale. Shane got demented, dude had it coming to him. About time they finally ended it. Dragged on too long in my opinion.

Oh and Hershel's son, Jimmy is beyond useless. I don't even think he was in the meeting last episode.

Oh and Hershel's son, Jimmy is beyond useless. I don't even think he was in the meeting last episode.

Shane was one of the main 2-3 characters, I'm surprised they killed him so fast. It's gonna be weird going forward without him.

Shane was one of the main 2-3 characters, I'm surprised they killed him so fast. It's gonna be weird going forward without him.

What an episode!!!
eek.gif
!!!

So with the foreshadowing of the 2 dead ranger/officer walkers, I guess we all shouldn't be too surprised that it didn't take a bite or scratch to be infected, and that the "virus has evolved"...

But when Shane started to act all crazyass (slapping his head in the barn and whatnot), was it really him or was it a side-effect if already being infected???

What an episode!!!
eek.gif
!!!

So with the foreshadowing of the 2 dead ranger/officer walkers, I guess we all shouldn't be too surprised that it didn't take a bite or scratch to be infected, and that the "virus has evolved"...

But when Shane started to act all crazyass (slapping his head in the barn and whatnot), was it really him or was it a side-effect if already being infected???

^ If I'm not mistaken some digital comics give you that option. I never paid attention to it because I like it in black and white. That pic looks great in color though.

^ If I'm not mistaken some digital comics give you that option. I never paid attention to it because I like it in black and white. That pic looks great in color though.

i dont think they will kill off lori.. 
tired.gif

Carol, jimmy, and Tdog will most likely be killed...

Andrea is too G to get killed off, Glenn will do everything possible to save Maggie so they will both live, rick will protect his family and herschel wont be able to protect his...

i dont think they will kill off lori.. 
tired.gif

Carol, jimmy, and Tdog will most likely be killed...

Andrea is too G to get killed off, Glenn will do everything possible to save Maggie so they will both live, rick will protect his family and herschel wont be able to protect his...

Back
Top Bottom