THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

No I thinik that kid is hershells suicidal' daughters boyfreind.

Who will die?

Sophia's mom
Sucidial daughter and BF
Hershell
Tdog

Everyones exited about Michone, what about the football player dude, he was a true G.

No I thinik that kid is hershells suicidal' daughters boyfreind.

Who will die?

Sophia's mom
Sucidial daughter and BF
Hershell
Tdog

Everyones exited about Michone, what about the football player dude, he was a true G.

kill off Rick and move onto another cast...
grin.gif

I'm more than positive Hershel has a son that died when the horde attacked. If that guy is the suicidal chick's bf where was he in the episode when she wanted to kill herself? Where was he when she initially got sick/went in to a coma?

Guess that's just "who really cares?" writing.
Originally Posted by throwback1718

grin.gif
Nah, Rick turns in to a badass and ends up a bit more like Shane. He's the protagonist, no way he gets killed off.

I'm more than positive Hershel has a son that died when the horde attacked. If that guy is the suicidal chick's bf where was he in the episode when she wanted to kill herself? Where was he when she initially got sick/went in to a coma?

Guess that's just "who really cares?" writing.
Originally Posted by throwback1718

grin.gif
Nah, Rick turns in to a badass and ends up a bit more like Shane. He's the protagonist, no way he gets killed off.

my mind was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i think TDOG,Hershel and his fan (minus maggie),Carol die...or they throw a whole new twist with/ Hershel family dies w/ glenn dying trying to save maggie and Andrea dies trying to save Glenn? 

either way i'm looking forward to this sunday
pimp.gif

my mind was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i think TDOG,Hershel and his fan (minus maggie),Carol die...or they throw a whole new twist with/ Hershel family dies w/ glenn dying trying to save maggie and Andrea dies trying to save Glenn? 

either way i'm looking forward to this sunday
pimp.gif

if everyone is infected, theoretically Lori's unborn child should be infected too right? since the baby isn't born yet maybe it will become a walker once it comes into the world..or after everyone knows that everyone is infected maybe she gets an abortion to not risk herself getting eaten by her unborn baby lol

if everyone is infected, theoretically Lori's unborn child should be infected too right? since the baby isn't born yet maybe it will become a walker once it comes into the world..or after everyone knows that everyone is infected maybe she gets an abortion to not risk herself getting eaten by her unborn baby lol

Daryl gotta be one of my fav characters. Straight G. Only dude fighting with bow and arrows and his tracking skills are on point. Realized that kid wasnt bit to turn zombie. I could have sworn I thought his brother was going to come back on it? What ever happened to him?

Another question: Remember the father and son that Rick ran into at the beginning? He had instructed them to go to the CDC later once they left their home? Can we see them showing up in the next season or do we just need to let them go?

Daryl gotta be one of my fav characters. Straight G. Only dude fighting with bow and arrows and his tracking skills are on point. Realized that kid wasnt bit to turn zombie. I could have sworn I thought his brother was going to come back on it? What ever happened to him?

Another question: Remember the father and son that Rick ran into at the beginning? He had instructed them to go to the CDC later once they left their home? Can we see them showing up in the next season or do we just need to let them go?

The virus didn't "evolve". It was always the same, but they just weren't aware of the whole turning after death aspect yet.

The virus didn't "evolve". It was always the same, but they just weren't aware of the whole turning after death aspect yet.

As long as they don't kill my man Daryl I'm happy. Dude is too much of a g to get killed anyway. They need to kill that little %%*! Carl.

As long as they don't kill my man Daryl I'm happy. Dude is too much of a g to get killed anyway. They need to kill that little %%*! Carl.

Back
Top Bottom