THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

You guys definitely need to check out the 6-webisode series on AMCtv.com. Acting is mediocre, but the storyline is awesome.
Yeah, just saw those yesterday.  You kinda felt sorry for that lady and glad that Rick mercy-killed her, but at the same time, we know that once they "come back", their personality's gone.  They're not who they were. 

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

You guys definitely need to check out the 6-webisode series on AMCtv.com. Acting is mediocre, but the storyline is awesome.
Yeah, just saw those yesterday.  You kinda felt sorry for that lady and glad that Rick mercy-killed her, but at the same time, we know that once they "come back", their personality's gone.  They're not who they were. 

Have to rewatch season 1 again to get ready.
smokin.gif

Can't believe I slept on this series, as much as I love zombie flicks. I watched season one like three times last week. Being from Atlanta, I can now say all the blocked off streets and traffic was worth it, the show is
pimp.gif
! Can't wait for season 2! I plan on reading the comics as well. I was told they were even better than the series.

Also, I read they cut the budget for the show, that can't be good as far as longevity. The show may not last past three seasons.
frown.gif

Can't believe I slept on this series, as much as I love zombie flicks. I watched season one like three times last week. Being from Atlanta, I can now say all the blocked off streets and traffic was worth it, the show is
pimp.gif
! Can't wait for season 2! I plan on reading the comics as well. I was told they were even better than the series.

Also, I read they cut the budget for the show, that can't be good as far as longevity. The show may not last past three seasons.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

pimp.gif

frown.gif
Did they really use Atlanta and block-off the streets?  How long did they film for?

pimp.gif

frown.gif
Did they really use Atlanta and block-off the streets?  How long did they film for?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

pimp.gif

frown.gif

Yeah they did. They blocked off a few streets downtown, mainly Spring and Mitchell Street, and took over highway 20 for a few days. I forgot they were filming here until I ran into it downtown. I saw the mess on highway 20 on the news. I think they did a lot of filming in the Cobb County area for season 2. Wish I would've known they were asking for Zombie extras, would've loved being a part of this........

Originally Posted by SinnerP

pimp.gif

frown.gif

Yeah they did. They blocked off a few streets downtown, mainly Spring and Mitchell Street, and took over highway 20 for a few days. I forgot they were filming here until I ran into it downtown. I saw the mess on highway 20 on the news. I think they did a lot of filming in the Cobb County area for season 2. Wish I would've known they were asking for Zombie extras, would've loved being a part of this........

Back
Top Bottom