THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

a little over 24 hours left
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

13 total. They will air seven on a week-by-week basis, then there will be a three-month hiatus before the last six.
I hate it when they do that... It seems like there have been shows in the past that have been screwed by this move (think Flash Forward; while not being the best show, the break didn't help).  Not saying (or hoping) this'll happen to TWD, but I think for a lot of casual viewers, a break like that will put them off a show.  
I hate that !!@% too, especially for such a short season.

13 total. They will air seven on a week-by-week basis, then there will be a three-month hiatus before the last six.
I hate it when they do that... It seems like there have been shows in the past that have been screwed by this move (think Flash Forward; while not being the best show, the break didn't help).  Not saying (or hoping) this'll happen to TWD, but I think for a lot of casual viewers, a break like that will put them off a show.  
I hate that !!@% too, especially for such a short season.

I don't believe a break will put them off the show. People were anticipating Season One which only had six episodes total for months. They even re-up for Season Two prior to the pilot ever being aired. The fans, casual or not, are there and will be ready for this season. I am excited. Just finished re-watching Season One on blu-ray and its great.
My phone will be on mute.

I don't believe a break will put them off the show. People were anticipating Season One which only had six episodes total for months. They even re-up for Season Two prior to the pilot ever being aired. The fans, casual or not, are there and will be ready for this season. I am excited. Just finished re-watching Season One on blu-ray and its great.
My phone will be on mute.

Caught the show on netflix and instantly became a fan. Can't wait for the season premiere tomorrow night.

Caught the show on netflix and instantly became a fan. Can't wait for the season premiere tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom